D'Addario EXP165 Coated Nickel Wound 4-String Long Scale Light Top/Medium Bottom Bass Guitar Strings - 45-105
Discovery Miles 5 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL line of bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Coated version of D'Addario's popular XL165 hybrid-gauge electric bass set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.