D-Link DEM-432XT Transceiver
Discovery Miles 36 550
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Cost-effective solution for 10G fiber connection
- Small form factor, allowing higher port densities for 10G connections
- Lower power dissipation
- Compliant with Ethernet 802.3ae
- Compliant with fiber MSA (Multiple Source Agreement)
- D-Link's 10G SFP+ Module series are hot-swappable SFP+ transceivers that plug into SFP+ slots on switches and support 10G Ethernet.
- The D-Link 10GBASE SFP+ Module Series transceivers offer customers a wide variety of 10G Ethernet connectivity options for data centers, enterprise wiring closets, and service provider transport applications.
Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable Format
- The transceivers use the Enhanced Small Formfactor Pluggable format (SFP+).
- The SFP+ form factor is smaller than other form factors such as Xenpak, X2, and 10G XFP, ensuring lower costs, lower power disruption, and higher port density.
- They provide the necessary signal amplification for data to be transmitted to the network cable from the port, and vice versa, for the port to receive data from the network cable.
- All D-Link transceivers are hot-pluggable.
- You can connect a transceiver while the system is powered on without causing any problems.
- This permits modules to be added or removed without interrupting the network.
10G Ethernet speeds
- The transceivers all support 10G Ethernet, which results in very fast data transmissions of up to 10 Gbit/s.
- This is 10 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet and enables the switch to handle faster and higher data transmissions, making it very suitable for business needs.
- Hot Pluggable
- MSA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Compliance with IEEE802.3ae, 10GBASE-LR
- Form Factor Type: SFP+
- Fibre Channel FC-PI standard: 1200-SM-LL-L
- Fiber Media support: Single-Mode
- Distance Capacity: 10Km
- Duplex LC Connector
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Output (TX) Optical Power
- MAX.: +0.5 dBm
- MIN.: -8.5 dBm
- Input (RX) Optical Power
- MAX.: +0.5dBm
- MIN.: -12.6 dBm
- Sensitivity: -12.6 dBm
- Cable Type: single-mode 9/125um fiber
- Power: 3.3V
- Max Input Current at3.3V: 300mA
- Power Budget
- MIN: 4.1dB
- MAX: 13.1dB
- Heat Generated 3.6KJ/H
- MTBF (Hours) 4,650,000
Physical & Environment
- Operation Temperature: 0 degrees - 70 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees - 85 degrees C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 85%
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 95%
- Dimension (WxDxH)
- 14.8 x 56.5 x 11.85 mm (compliance with SFF8432)
- Weight 19.5g
- Bail latch color: Blue
Emission (EMI) and Safety Certifications
- EMI: CE, FCC, VCCI
- Safety: UL, TUV, CDRH
No reviews yet.