D-Link WI-FI Smart Plug
Discovery Miles 8 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Your Life Can Be A Lot Easier With The Smart Plug
- Turn things on and off from your smartphone or tablet using the mobile app.
- The app is easy to use and it'll send you customized notifications.
Create On/Off Schedules For Your Devices
- Your devices should work for you whenever you want them to, right?
- We agree - and that's why we made the Smart Plug.
- You can set device schedules so that you walk into a brightly-lit home every day after work with your favorite song playing and the AC exactly where you want it.
Really Easy Setup
- Connect to an existing Wi-Fi network with a simple push of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the Smart Plug and on the router.
- It's hassle-free and gets you connected in minutes.
Let The Smart Plug Worry About The Unexpected
- Did you leave the electric blanket plugged in?
- How about the iron?
- Hey, don't stress.
- The Smart Plug has a built-in thermal sensor that will shut off your devices if the plug overheats.
Save A Few Bucks On Your Next Energy Bill
- Keep an eye on your energy use.
- Know what each device power consumption is.
- Monitor air conditioning usage in the summer or heat usage in the winter so you don't get a surprise at the end of the month.
- IEEE 802.11n1
- Power / Status
- Smart Remote Control
- Push Notifications
- Energy Use Statistics
- Power scheduling
- Overheat Protection
- iOS 6 or later
- Android 4.0 or later
- 3.54 x 2.40 x 1.40 inches
- 4.41 ounces
- Input: 100 to 125 V AC
- Maximum 5 Watts
- Operating: 32 to 104 degrees F
- Storage: -4 to 149 degrees F
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
No reviews yet.