D Link-Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender
Discovery Miles 14 550
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender
- The DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender is the ideal solution for improving the coverage and signal strength of any wireless network.
- Concurrent dual-band 802.11ac delivers Next-Generation wireless connectivity and performance while four gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections allowing you to stream HD video, make Internet calls and surf the Internet from any corner of your home, no matter how you choose to connect.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections for up to four PCs or other devices.
- It's stylish, easy-to-use, and comes IPv6-ready for a reliable network today and tomorrow.
Wireless AC and Gigabit Ethernet
- Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today.
Multiple Operational Modes
- Can be deployed as an access point, a media bridge, or a extender, providing a versatile and adaptable addition to your network
Easy Setup and Installation
- The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app on your phone or the WPS button to install the device in minutes without needing a PC.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN for a complete range of wireless compatibility
- Four Gigabit LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Four internal antennas with 11ac technology to ensure comprehensive home coverage
- Shareport Mobile app enables you to stream and share media files and documents across your network
- Use the QRS Mobile app to set up your network using a mobile device without a computer
- WPA & WPA2 wireless encryption protects the network from intruders
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely adds devices to your network at the push of a button
- User Limit
Multiple Operational Modes
- Range Extender
- Access point
- Media Bridge
Fast and Reliable Home Networking
- The D-Link DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender enables you to create an improved home network experience that extends your broadband Internet connection to all of your computers and mobile devices.
- The DAP-1650 has been designed so the high-powered amplifer sends the signal into the farthest corners of your home to deliver optimal wireless coverage throughout.
- The multiple internal antennas inside the DAP-1650 have been carefully placed to ensure that dead spaces are eliminated in any environment.
- It will automatically adjust to ensure you achieve the best possible performance.
Smooth Streaming with Wireless AC
- The DAP-1650 uses the latest Wireless AC technology, which can provide transfer rates of up to 1.2 Gbps.
- The DAP-1650 operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands at the same time using concurrent dual-band technology and four internal antennas.
- This allows you to browse the web, chat and email using the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media, playing online games, or making Internet phone calls on the 5 GHz band.
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Setting up the Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Range Extender is simple.
- You can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push button on the DAP-1650, on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1650 will automatically configure itself for you.
- Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1650 easily or the built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC using any supported browser.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
- USB 2.0 port
- Reset Button
- 2x2 (2.4 GHz) and 2x2 (5 GHz) internal antennas
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 8/7TM or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox,Google Chrome, Safari or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet network interface or Wi-Fi
- Subscription with an Interenet Service Provider
- Guest zone
- Web file access
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- Green Ethernet
- DLNA media server support
- MAC address filter
Mobile App Support
- SharePort Mobile
- QRS Mobile
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 V DC, 2 A
- Operating: 32 to 104 degrees F
- -4 to 149 degrees F
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC Class B
- CE Class B
- IPv6 Ready
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Compatible with Windows 8
Brian, South Africa. 6 October 2016
Definitely not as powerful as it is made out to me and configuration issues made it even worse.