Discovery Miles 8 730
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The visionary open-world shooter MMOG Defiance serves as a companion to the tandem television show on Syfy. In an entertainment first, the game and show will influence and depend on each other, and even feature some players' characters on the TV shows as extras.
Set on a future Earth, Defiance introduces players and viewers to a world where humans and aliens live together on a planet transformed by decades of conflict. The game combines the intense action of a 'AAA' console shooter, with the persistence, scale, and customization of an MMO, while its TV counterpart weaves the rich tapestry of the world into a series with the scope, characters, and drama of a classic sci-fi epic. Because they exist in a single universe, the show and the game will influence each other and evolve together over time, with actions in both mediums driving the overall story of Defiance.
- An Adventure For The Masses - Intense third-person shooter gameplay focused on story-driven missions designed to be played solo or with other live players in the world around you.
- A Massive, Persistent World - Fully realized, persistent open world (no loading screens between zones) set in a futuristic San Francisco Bay Area, supporting tens of thousands of live players.
- Customize Your Character - Custom character creation, where you can play as a human or alien, modify your appearance, select different specializations, and become a unique citizen of the world.
- Player Progression Evolved - Console-native shooter with a multitude of weapons armors, and special abilities that evolve with experience.
- Unending Gameplay - With missions, emergencies, and endless exploration opportunities across a giant game world, Defiance is the genre-changing title that is sure to keep players engaged for years.
No reviews yet.