Dell E1916H 18.5" LED Monitor
List Price R 1,399
Discovery Miles 11 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
DELL E1916H - 47cm (18.5") Black (1366 x 768), VGA, DisplayPort
Please Note: Only ships with a display port cable
An everyday office essential Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 18.5 inches of 1366x768 HD clarity, with 16.7 million colors, a color gamut of 85 percent1 and a 90 degrees / 65 degrees horizontal / vertical viewing angle.
Plug and view: Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity. Mounting option: Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, detailed below.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5 degrees forward or 21 degrees backward. Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable pre-set modes on the monitor's front panel.
Eco-conscious and reliable Peace of mind included: Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty. Reduced footprint: The Dell 19 Monitor features Powernap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it's not in use.
This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified EPEAT Silver Rated4 CECP Certified TCO Certified Displays Environment-friendly materials: Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR) - and PVC-free laminates. Reliable performance, essential features.
A reliable and affordable 18.5" monitor with essential features that meet everyday office demands. Essential features: HD quality display with VESA-mount compatibility and tilt options, as well as VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Dependable performance: Uncompromising quality testing standards with 3-year warranty and service ensure long-term performance. Eco-conscious design: Save energy with power-efficient features.
- Black Diagonally Viewable
- 18.51 inches Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:9) Panel Type, Surface: TN Optimal resolution: 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz Pre-set Display Area (H x V): 94417.92 sq.-mm (146.35 sq.-inches)
- 600:1 (typical)
- 200 cd/m2 (typical)
- 5 Ms typical (Black to White)
- 65 degrees vertical / 90 degrees horizontal
- Tilt Color Support: 16.7 million colors
- 0.30 x 0.30 mm
WLED Display Type:
Widescreen Panel Display
Display Screen Coating:
- Anti-Glare with 3H hardness
- Audio Output: No Features Security: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
- VESA (100 mm) Built-in Devices N.A.
- DP VGA Size and Weight Dimensions (With Stand)
- 359.0 mm (14.13") Width: 445.4 mm (17.54") Depth: 167.0 mm (6.57") Dimensions (Without Stand): Height: 266.0 mm (10.47") Width: 445.4 mm (17.54") Depth: 51.5 mm (2.03") Weight (panel only - for VESA mount): 2.26 kg (4.98 lb) Weight (with packaging): 3.60 kg (7.94 lb)
Environmental and Regulatory Electrical Voltage Required:
- 100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz ñ 3 Hz / 1.0 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational):
- 14 W (Typical). 13.3W (Energy Star)
Power Consumption Standby / Sleep:
- Less than 0.3 W Environmental Temperature Range Operating: 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C (32 degrees F to 104 degrees F) Temperature Range Non-operating:
- 20 degrees C to 60 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 140 degrees F) Shipping: -20 degrees C to 60 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 140 degrees F)
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 percent to 80 percent (non-condensing)
- 5 percent to 90 percent (non-condensing)
- 5 percent to 90 percent (non-condensing)
- 5,000m (16,404 ft.) (maximum)
- 12,191 m (40,000 ft.) (maximum) Compliance and Standards ENERGY STAR EPEAT Silver4 CECP Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page Dell and the Environment
What's in the box?
- Monitor Stand VESA Screw Cover Power Cable (varies by country)
- DP Cable Divers and Documentation Media (CD)
- Quick Setup Guide Safety and Regulatory Information
- Warranty Information: Dell 3 Year Limited Warranty Dell Support: 011 709 7710
- Limited (36 months)
- Dell E1916H 18.5" LED Monitor
- South Africa
- Screen Size
- 18.5 in
No reviews yet.