Dinkum Systems 3013 Flexi Mount - Black
List Price R 775
Discovery Miles 7 190
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
- Dinkum Systems 3013 FlexiMount only
- 1 Year Warranty
- Securely mounts mics almost anywhere
- Strong, flexible arm allows discreet placement on film sets
- Reduces mic stand jungle
- Adjustable arm allows quick micro-adjustments
- Set up shots in seconds
- Length adjustable ball and socket construction
- Suitable for mounting devices quickly without the use of tripods, locking arms, adhesive bases, or suction mounts
- Can be used with other Dinkum Systems interchangeable heads and bases (sold separately) to attach a range of products to meet on-set challenges
- Mounting surface: 5cm
- Length: Long arm - 30.48cm
The Dinkum Systems FlexiMount gives musicians and professional audio technicians a quick and simple mic mounting solution. It is ideal for the quick set-up required by roadies, documentary filmmakers, audio engineers, or on-the-go podcasters.
FlexiMount attaches easily to surfaces such as tables, C-stands, lighting grids, and drum kits. Its large custom spring clamp accommodates a mounting surface up to 5cm thick, providing a secure base for the durable and length-adjustable 9-link, 15cm long arm. The strong and flexible arm does not require tools to lengthen or shorten as it simply pops apart and presses back together to get the length you want.
FlexiMount can be bent into nearly any shape or position, and attached to a standard 3-20.3cm-16 microphone shock mount. This mount has become an essential item in the kit of an audio technician intent on capturing quality sound on the set and in the field, and is compatible with many RF antennas.
No reviews yet.