Dr.Brown's - Narrow Neck Options Starter Kit
List Price R 410
Discovery Miles 3 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Introducing Dr. Brown's Options:
The market's first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system. The new vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby's feeding becomes more developed. The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles. Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free and made in the USA.
We recommend using the vent system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle:
- Helps reduce feeding problems
- Helps preserve vitamins
- Helps digestion
- Vent and nipple create vacuum-free feeding
Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby's feeding becomes more developed:
- Provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles
- Nipple venting creates a paced flow
The Power Of Choice:
- This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all parents' needs. Dr. Brown's Options grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not. Options gives you the power of choice.
- Dimensions: 11.93cm x 5.84cm x 25.4cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 165g
- Warranty: 6 Months
- 2x 250ml bottles
- 1x 120ml bottle
- 2x L2 Nipples
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- Limited (6 months)
- Dr.Brown's - Narrow Neck Options Starter Kit
- South Africa
Tanya, South Africa. 12 September 2016
Excellent bottles. Best quality and no winds for baby!
Annelien, South Africa. 31 December 2016
Awesome bottles! i have had experience with Avent, Nuk and mam and i found these the best. Really helps with colic and the teats you can buy easy to use with re-flux milk. Baby also has less winds.