Dr. Reckeweg Jutussin Cough Syrup - 150 ml
Discovery Miles 0
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- This formulation includes belladonna for convulsive coughs and dry mucous membranes, bryonia help with dry coughs and chest pains, while coccus cacti helps the hypersensitivity of the pharynx mucous
- Corallium rubrum is for violent attacks of convulsive coughs accompanied by choking fits
- Cuprum aceticum is for spasmodic coughs, viscous mucus and dyspnea, while chamomilla helps soothe irritating dry and ticklish coughs
- Dimensions: 150ml
Directions for use:
- Whooping cough: Frequent doses at the beginning of the treatment: 10 drops in some water, or one teaspoon of syrup every 1 hour
- It is advisable to alternate the cough syrup and the cough drops at hourly intervals
- When seriousness and frequency of the fits of coughing subsides (generally in 2-3 days), take the medicine every 2 hours
- For the treatment of non-specific catarrh, following whooping cough, take 10-15 drops in some water or one teaspoon of syrup 4-6 times daily
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Dr. Reckeweg Jutussin Cough Syrup - 150 ml
No reviews yet.