Dr. Reckeweg Vomisan Nausea Drops - 50ml
Discovery Miles 2 240
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Some of the ingredients included in this product are apomorphin hydrochlor, which is a remedy for vomiting of different kinds, symptomatic action in hyperemesis gravidarum
- It also contains cocculus for nausea when driving, ipecav for vomiting and nausea, and nux vomica for early morning vomiting of heavy drinkers and smokers
- Dimensions: 50ml
Directions for use:
- Frequent doses are generally recommended in nausea with tendency to vomit in pregnancy, in sea-sickness, in inflammation of the appendix, inflammation of the gallbladder, intestinal cramps, weakness of the conduction, gastric catarrh of suckling, etc., at the rate of 10-15 drops (possibly in a little warm water or undiluted, e.g. on the hand when driving) every 5-10 minutes
- Unpleasant effects are not to be feared as the remedy is not harmful to the liver but, on the contrary, acts as its stimulant
- At the most, vomiting might increase in the beginning, after absorption of toxic food. From a biological viewpoint this reaction is not untoward
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Dr. Reckeweg Vomisan Nausea Drops - 50ml
No reviews yet.