Dreamfarm - Chopula Spatula - Charcoal Black
List Price R 147
Discovery Miles 1 260
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chopula is an award-winning spatula that is not only thin and flexible for flipping from the front, but also incredibly strong for chopping on it's side. Great for separating minced meat or eggs in a pan, flipping pancakes and serving. Chopula's clever handle design also sits it's head up off your kitchen bench when you put it down.
Chop in the Pan:
- Chopula's unique head shape lets you chop food in a hot pan while keeping your hand up and away from heat.
Keeps Fragile Food in One Piece:
- The flexible, large head makes it a spatula that slides easily under food for a clean lift or flip that keeps the most delicate food in one piece.
Scrape Clean Every Corner of Any Pan:
- Chopula's multi-curved head design allows you to scrape the corners of pans that other spatulas can't reach.
Less to Clean:
- Keep benches or counter tops clean and food hygienic thanks to the clever bend in Chopula's handle which holds the head up and off your bench.
- Dimensions: 30cm
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up to 250 degrees Celsius
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 120g
- Dreamfarm - Chopula Spatula - Charcoal Black
- South Africa
No reviews yet.