Dreamfarm - Clongs Tongs - Fire Truck Red
List Price R 250
Discovery Miles 2 090
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Clongs are click-lock tongs that sit up off your bench. Just like a clicky pen, open your clongs with the push of a click-button, then hold them closed and push the click-button again to lock them closed. Clongs have a clever bend in their handles to sit them up off your kitchen bench, which can also be used to rest them on the edge of your pan.
Curves in all the right places:
- The clever bend in clongs handles keeps their tips up when you put them down. Mess doesn't hit the deck, your benches and counter tops stay clean, and germs stay off your clongs and out of your food.
Click to open. Click to lock:
- The push of a button is all it takes to open or lock your clongs. Just like the mechanism in a retractable clicky pen, it's so easy to do, it only takes one hand.
Designed to grip not scratch:
- Clongs silicone tips are the ultimate grabbing and lifting tools. Their waffle head design makes them ideal for serving whilst the flat tips make picking up the smallest of foods a breeze. Clongs won't scratch non-stick cookware and are heat resistant to 260 degrees Celsius.
Strong arms for delicate precision:
- Clongs are formed from thick stainless steel in a c-channel profile for superior strength. This heavy-duty rounded shape fits perfectly in the grip of your fingers, making clongs feel every bit like an extension of your hands.
- Dimensions: 22.8cm
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up till 260 degrees Celsius
- Material: Silicone Tip
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 190g
- Dreamfarm - Clongs Tongs - Fire Truck Red
- South Africa
- Silicone Tip
Patrick, South Africa. 30 December 2016
These tongs have a very solid feel to them. The one-click unlock and lock is slightly gimmicky, but can be quite useful if you only have one hand available. I think a lot of the price went into this though. The fact that they have a stand-off from the tabletop is also handy. Just bear in mind that they are only 23cm long, which may be too short for some people.