Dremel - 4000 Multi-Tool - (4000 - 1/45)
Discovery Miles 14 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The powerful and precise dremel 4000 multi-tool delivers maximum all-round performance. Thanks to it's electronic feedback the tool always delivers maximum force when the job gets tougher. Together with the soft grip and precise speed setting you are in perfect control of every situation. With the innovative EZ twist nose cap there is no need for a wrench to tighten and loosen the collet when changing accessories, the wrench mechanism is integrated in the nose cap of the tool. The collet lock out function prevents you from accidentally blocking the output shaft of the tool. This tool is an absolute must for the most demanding craftsman. The dremel 4000: maximum all-round performance.
What's in the box:
- Soft bag
- 45 high quality Dremel accessories
- Including SpeedClic starter set
- High quality Flex Shaft
- Inspiring information DVD
- Instruction manual
- High power 175W motor for high performance
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for better handling
- Full variable speed control (5.000-35.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Separate on & off switch with integrated collet lock out function
- Precision tip
- Dual temperature
- Removable cord
- Drip control
- Dimensions: 29.1 x 29.8 x 94cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated power input: 175 Watts
- Voltage: 230V
- No load speed: 5.000-33.000 1/min
- Accessory quick change system: Yes: EZ Twist
- Sound pressure: 77,9 dB(A)
- Sound power: 88,9 dB(A)
- Vibration: 2.6 - 11.4 m/s1/2
- South Africa
- Dremel - 4000 Multi-Tool - (4000 - 1/45)
Arthur, South Africa. 29 December 2016
Great for working with plastic and perspex that needs lower RPM. The 4000 goes down to 5000 rpm. It also holds the rpm under load because of rpm feedback feature.
Only negative is that it does not fit my Dremel drill press that I use with my old 396 Dremel tool. You need the newer model drill press.
Another minor issue is that the front front finger grip (nose cap) has to be removed on this model if you use the drill Chuck attachment (4486).
Don't forget to ware-in your flexshaft for 2 min at 33 000 Rpm. (see manual)
Oliver, South Africa. 20 June 2016
Bobby, South Africa. 6 December 2015
What a great product.
So many different accessories make life very easy for tiny tedious work needed around the house, around the car and elsewhere
Precision is essential, and dremel is exactly that - power tool offering highest precision possible.
Braam, South Africa. 26 September 2016
Anne-Marie, South Africa. 23 February 2016
very happy with my order and the tool is just what i needed for doing my shell crafts
Thirna, South Africa. 23 March 2016
amazing tool can't wait to Dremel away.
Looking forward to buying the accessories.
Ignatius, South Africa. 28 September 2016
Very happy with product.