Dremel - Ez Speedclic: Thin Cutting Wheels - 5 Piece
Discovery Miles 1 150
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Basket Lights. Dremel, the inventor of the EZ SpeedClic quick-change system for rotary tool accessories, now offers an extended line of EZ SpeedClic metal cutting accessories. The Starter Set SC406 includes the unique EZ SpeedClic mandrel and two fiberglass reinforced metal cutting wheels. The SC456, SC456B and SC409 are replacement metal cutting wheels, whereby the SC409 wheels have a thickness of just 0,75 mm.
- Shank diameter: 3.2mm
- Working diameter: 38.0mm
- Max working depth: 14.0mm
- Maximum RPM: 35.000 1/min
- The fiberglass reinforced cutting wheels are just 0,75mm thick
- They are perfect for precise cutting in all sorts of metals
- Quick, easy, keyless.
- South Africa
- Dremel - Ez Speedclic: Thin Cutting Wheels - 5 Piece
No reviews yet.