Dremel - Plunge Router Attachment
List Price R 449
Discovery Miles 3 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Ever wanted to add a touch of glamour to your balcony with a decorative feature? Well, how about creating a 'window' to bring the outside in! See our step-by- step guide below using your new dremel DSM20 Compact Saw.
- Converts your dremel tool into a plunge router to rout circles, signs and inlay work, decorative edges and to rout parallel to an edge
- Plunge-lock in handle - simply turn handle to lock or unlock
- Two depth stops for quick, consistent adjustment of depth
- Edge guide and circle guide to rout straight lines and perfect circles
- Guide bushing set for letter and pattern template routing
- Working length: 70.0mm
- Plunge Router Attachment
- Edge Guide
- Circle Guide
- Guide Bushing Set
- South Africa
- Dremel - Plunge Router Attachment
No reviews yet.