Dremel - Workstation
List Price R 689
Discovery Miles 6 290
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Shells harden with age, so newer shells will be easier to drill than ones that have been in your collection a while. You may need to adjust the speed of the dremel rotary tool when drilling shell, but you should always advance the drill bit into the shell slowly (slow feed rate). Gradual drilling will extend the life of the drill bit. Diamond point 7134 requires a 481 collect.
- This is the perfect solution for stationary working with your dremel
- Drill vertically or in an angle, adjustable in increments of 15 degrees
- Holds tool horizontally for polishing and sanding
- Integrated, telescoping tool stand holds tool with Flex Shaft (225)
- On-board accessory storage
- Cord management keeps cord safely stowed
- Depth markings for consistent depth adjustment
- Base markings (metric and inches)
- Combined Drill Press and Tool Holder
- South Africa
- Dremel - Workstation
Jacques, South Africa. 7 September 2016
One word - EXCELLENT!!!
Jerusha, South Africa. 15 August 2016
You get the accuracy that you pay for with the drill press, but it is still a very nice jig to have for DIY. Also, the flex cable can be hung up on the extended shaft, which makes a better hanger than the dedicated flex shaft hanger. All in all a good buy for any DIY