Elinchrom 20839.2 D-Lite RX 4/4 Softbox To Go
Discovery Miles 220 490
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- 2x D-Lite 400W/s RX 4 Flash Head
- Flashtube for D-Lite 2, 4 and Ranger Quadra S Flash Heads
- Sync Cord
- Power Cable
- Protective Cap
- 2x Fuse
- Modeling Light (100W/120V)
- Stand Kit with Case (7.7')
- Portalite Softbox (26 x 26")
- 4x Rods
- Adapter Ring
- Portalite Octa Softbox (22")
- 8x Rods
- Front Diffuser
- EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
- 2x D-Lite RX 4 Flash Heads
- EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
- Portalite Rectangular Softbox
- Portalite Octagonal Softbox
- Translucent Deflector
- Storage Bag
- 2x Light Stands
- Light Stand Carry Bag
Revolving around an updated triggering system, the D-Lite RX 4/4 Softbox To Go Kit from Elinchrom is a versatile two-light kit comprising everything needed for basic lighting setups and wireless control. Beyond the two lights and EL-Skyport Plus wireless transmitter, this kit also includes one rectangular softbox, one octagonal softbox, a translucent deflector, a pair of light stands and light stand case, and a durable storage bag for the lights and light modifiers.
The D-Lite RX 4 is a portable, multi-voltage 400Ws monolight featuring five stop power control in 1/10th step increments. Fast recycle times of as little as 0.35 sec keep you shooting without hesitation, and a 1/800 sec flash duration at full power is well-suited to freezing fast-moving action. The flash is also characterized by its integrated EL-Skyport receiver, which is compatible with the included EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus for wireless remote triggering and power control from up to 656' away. This transmitter allows you to trigger and set flash power for up to four groups, as well as an all groups setting, and 16 different channels, which are split between eight normal channels and eight hi-speed channels. A locking metal accessory shoe connector allows you to secure the transmitter directly to a camera, a top hot shoe and a 2.5mm sync port are available for directly connecting an additional strobe, and a swiveling design helps to improve reception for more direct transmission.
D-Lite 400W/s RX 4 Flash Head
The Elinchrom D-Lite 400W/s RX 4 Flash Head raises the bar on the capabilities of a lightweight, portable strobe. The auto-sensing, multi-voltage flash D-Lite RX 4 recognizes any AC power source from 90-260VAC, allowing power variability over 5.0 stops in 1/10 stop increments. Recycling is a lightning-fast 0.35-1.6 sec. (115V) with flash durations as short as an action-stopping 1/800 sec at full power. But that's just the beginning.
The D-Lite 400W/s RX 4 is packed with professional and convenience features usually found in flash heads twice its price. Forget about tripping over PC cords. Although this head accepts one it also has a built-in EL-Skyport Receiver with eight frequency channels that can handle four distinct groups of flashes. Separate purchase of the EL Skyport ELS Speed Transmitter not only allows you to trigger your flash at distances up to 393' but gives you control of power on/off, modeling light functions and Speed Sync activation. Free software for Mac and PC computers is available, providing additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects. Add an optional Wi-Fi module to the transmitter and you can use specially designed apps that allow full remote control via your for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
D-Lite 400W/s RX 4's bayonet mount accepts all Elinchrom accessories and softboxes up to 53" (135 cm). It comes with a power cord with a U.S. plug, sync cord, flash tube and protective cap. The included 120V 100W modeling lamp must be swapped out when using the unit in nominal 230V electrical environments.
Reflector not included
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- 8 Frequency channels with 4 groups
- Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 sec. on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-Flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights
- Power Auto-dump
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-260VAC (excluding modeling lamp)
- Lightweight but strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant
- Accessory bayonet accepts all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 53" (135 cm)
- Rubberized large handle with spare fuse storage
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
- Take full control of your unit's settings with the optional EL-Skyport App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional WiFi module
- Additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects can be accessed via the free EL-Skyport Software
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered and goes off when recycling
- Proportional adjustment of the modeling lamp
- Variable f/stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available
- Programmable ready beep function
- Firmware update option
Stand Kit with Case (7.7')
The 2 stands in this Elinchrom Stand Kit with Case are designed to support compact and standard flash heads. They have 5/8" top studs, and rise to a maximum height of 92.5" with a minimum height of 34.6". They will support up to 11 lb, and are stored and transported in the included nylon case with shoulder strap.
Portalite Softbox (26 x 26")
This Elinchrom Portalite Softbox (26 x 26") is usually sold as part of a D-Lite 4 or D-Lite 2 Monolight Kit. It has a flush-front diffuser that measures 26 x 26" (66 x 66 cm).
26 x 26" (66 x 66 cm)
Fits Prolinca and Elinchrom flash units
Portalite Octa Softbox (22")
Dramatically soften the light from your Elinchrom Ranger Quadra flash head with this 22" Portalite Octa Softbox. This octagonal-shaped softbox will produce relatively round catchlights while producing a broad, wraparound light for your subject. It comes with the speedring for compatibility with Ranger Quadra heads. Additionally, it is compatible with the optional deflector system for use as a beauty dish.
EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus from Elinchrom is the latest evolution of EL-Skyport wireless radio triggers. Sixteen channels are available: 8 in Normal and 8 in Speed mode, with 4 discrete groups for different or sequentially triggered lighting setups at distances up to 656'. Channels 1, 3, and 7 are compatible with all enabled EL-Skyport units while channels 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 20 are only compatible with the ELC Pro HD flash head and the ELB 400 battery pack system. A 2.5mm sync socket extends the transmitter's versatility to cameras without hot shoes or for hard-wired flash units. The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus runs on easily sourced AA batteries.
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 656' away
- 4 groups and all selection
- 16 different channels available (8 in Normal mode and 8 in Speed mode)
- Quick increase or decrease of the flash power per group
- Metal hot-shoe connector with screw lock
- 2.5mm sync socket
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- All functions can be easily adjusted
- More reliable and consistent triggering
- Enhanced swivel function helps to improve reception
- Continued choices when setting up your strobes
- Increased number of channels giving more options when working with or in multiple setups
- Control light power at the camera
- No more fussing with button batteries, uses AA batteries available everywhere
- Better locking functionality while connected to yourcamera
- Increases the flexibility of use with a 2.5mm sync socket
No reviews yet.