Ellies FBWP Surge Safe Power Protector Plug
250V to 16A
List Price R 149
Discovery Miles 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Don't risk losing your valuable equipment through a surge, protect it with the Surge Safe Power Protector Plug. Lowest clamping voltage is 300 volts, (the voltage level at which the surge is stopped and is dropped to a safe level). Where other surge protectors clamp between 700 and 800 volts. 6 stage Surge Protection. 3 MOV's and 3 Gas arrestors (Neon) Absorbs up to 16500 Amps on live and neutral and up to 13 000 Amps on earth.
- Insurance compliant.
- Tested to the highest South African standards.
- Quicker reaction time ensures full protection from power surges.
- Surge Safe Plug has a built-in mains tester.
- Checks that the wiring in the wall socket is safe to use.
- Shows if the surge protector is working correctly.
- Protects 1 appliance only.
- 250V to 16A
- Dimension: 70mm x 145mm x 240mm
- Weight: 0.50kg
No reviews yet.