Emotional Intelligence for Children and Teens
by Ronel le Roux et al
Paperback / softback
Discovery Miles 1 930
Once received from the supplier, we ship within the time span of your selected shipping plan.
When do I get it?
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
- get along better with friends and family
- can stand up to peer pressure
- score higher academically
- resolve conflict without resorting to violence
- enjoy better physical health
- are more resilient and happier
than those who have not been taught these skills. Children with EI also know how to make the most of every opportunity that life offers. Fortunately, EI is a skill which all children can be taught. And, like a muscle, it improves with practice!
This workbook is the product of careful research and the perfect tool for teachers and parents to use in the classroom or at home. It contains 146 age-appropriate activities, each one carefully designed to help children - from toddlers to teens - develop their EI and reach their full potential now and as adults.
- Human & Rousseau
- Emotional Intelligence for Children and Teens
- South Africa
- Width (mm)
- Date of Publication
- 01 April 2003
- Teaching of a specific subject
- Personal & social issues (Children's / Teenage)
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal relations in children
- Education & Teaching
- ANF:Child Care
- Height (mm)
- Country of Publication
- Number of Pages
- Paperback / softback
- City of Publication
- Cape Town
- Weight (grams)
No reviews yet.