Emtec Power Pouch U500
List Price R 799
Discovery Miles 4 000
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Emtec Power Pouch U500 For Android with Micro USB devices up to 5.7"
- A reserve battery hidden in a carrying pouch combining power and beauty to charge your smartphone while on the go
- An extra USB port is located inside the Power Pouch to recharge an additional mobile terminal
- The ideal solution for emergency situations offering 2 complete charges for your mobile devices
- 6000 mAh battery for up to 27 hours of talk time, enough
- Compatible with iPhone (Lightning) and Android (micro-USB)
- Battery capacity: 6000 mAh
- Battery type: Li-Polymer
- Additional: Up to 27hrs (music/talk time)
- Battery autonomy: 4.2hrs
- Output: 5V/2.1A with built-in micro-USB plus 5V/1A with USB connector 5V/2.1A with built-in lightning plus 5V/1A with USB connector Total 5V/3.1A
- Input: 5V/2A
- Lifecycle: 300 cycles (full charge)
- Micro-USB version: Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nokia Lumia 930, HTC M8, HTC One, LG G3, LG G2, Google Nexus 5, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 and all micro-USB devices
What's in the box:
- Power Pouch
- Quick installation guide
Tyron, South Africa. 10 January 2017
Not a good device at all. Way overpriced for what you get. Also not suitable for bigger phones (e.g. Samsung S6/S7)
Arno, South Africa. 7 August 2016
The product seems to be of a very high quality. It is an excellent concept, there is just two issues: 1) the Micro USB cable is too short, making it very difficult to use, and 2) the description says it supports devices up to 5.7", however it will support a very slim phone over 5", or a bit thicker phone more than 4.5".
Taahir, South Africa. 1 May 2016
Great for when you run out of battery life. Supplier guarantee is great. Had issue with button on my first one and it was replaced no questions asked. Great product.
Dean, South Africa. 26 September 2015
As a backup power source this works brilliantly. The reason for the average rating is that the micro USB cable is too short for practical use and therefore defeats the purpose of the pouch. After trying a couple of times I discarded the pouch.