Epson 27PPM A4 4CLR USB ITS Printer
Discovery Miles 19 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Say goodbye to cartridges
The L130 offers an ultra low-cost per page for both black and colour printing. It comes with enough ink in the box to print up to a massive 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour (Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature), that's around two years' worth of ink (2 years of ink based upon user's average monthly print volume (IDC WW Page Volume Program, 2013), without needing to change an ink cartridge.
Setting up the L130 is easy and hassle-free so you can start printing straight away. When it's time to refill the inks, fast top-up technology means the job is made simple and quick to reduce downtime. Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzles.
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer and Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess. The L130 also comes with a one year or 15,000 page anufacturer's warranty for additional piece of mind. Epson's Micro Piezo technology and ISO print speeds of up to 7ppm (Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex.) help produce high-quality, consistent results, fast.
Integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank
Two years of ink included (2 years of ink based upon user's average monthly
print volume (IDC WW Page Volume Program, 2013)
4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages
in colour (Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based
on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature)
High quality, reliable results
Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
Peace of mind
Covered by Epson's 12 month or 15,000 page warranty
Hassle-free with simple set-up and maintenance
- Printing Method - On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Minimum Droplet Size - 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Ink Technology - Dye Ink
- Printing Resolution - 5.760 x 1.440 dpi
- Nozzle Configuration - 180 Nozzles black, 59 Nozzles per colour
- Category - Consumer
- All-in-One Functions - Print
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 - 7 Pages/min Monochrome, 3,5 Pages/min Color
- Maximum Printing Speed - 27 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 15 Pages/min Color (plain paper), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
- Colours - Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- For detailed information on printing speeds please visit http://www.epson.eu/testing.
Paper / Media Handling
- Number of paper trays - 1
- Paper Formats - A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, User defined, Legal
- Duplex - Manual
- Paper Tray Capacity - 50 Sheets Standard, 50 Sheets maximum, 10 Photo Sheets
- Output Tray Capacity - 30 Sheets
- Energy Use - 2,2 W (Ready), 0,3 W (Power off), ENERGY STAR qualified, 0,7 W (sleep mode), 9 W (printing)
- Product dimensions - 482 x 222 x 130 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight - 2,7 kg
- Noise Level - 5,2 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 39 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
- Compatible Operating Systems - Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, XP Professional x64 Edition
- Supply Voltage - AC 100 V - 240 V
- Interfaces - USB
- Power Supply - 220V
What's in the box:
- Power cable
- Setup guide
- Software (CD)
- Warranty document
- 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M)
- Main unit
- USB cable not included
- 12 months Limited Carry in- No USB cable included
Lisa Doel, South Africa. 25 November 2016
note that epson printers have built in counters that they charge a ridiculous price to reset. you can get it off the Internet but their are a lot of cons.
these printers are slow but it is still the most affordable printing.
DELANI , South Africa. 8 December 2016
This product fulfill my needs exceptionally