Epson LW-300 LabelWorks Machine (Qwerty)
180dpi Resolution - Labels up to 12mm
Discovery Miles 11 200
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Labelling Machine
Organise your office space with professional labels. Compact electronic label printing system that takes care of all our office labelling requirements, including filing and storage.
- Printing technology: Thermal transfer
- Printing resolution: 180 dpi
- Print speed: 6 mm/sec
- Dedicated buttons: For cutting and printing
- Flexible formatting: Choice of fonts, styles and borders
- Choice of tapes: Supports 6, 9 and 12mm labels
- Minimal margins: Mean more labels per tape
- 9-metre tape: For economical refills
- Energy Use 2,28 W (printing), 0,36 W (Ready), 0,18 W (Power off)
- Batteries 6 x AAA
- Low battery indicator
- 145mm x 150mm x 55 mm
- 440 g
- White in colour
- Limited (36 months)
- South Africa
- Epson LW-300 LabelWorks Machine (Qwerty)
Zeenat, South Africa. 26 August 2014
I love it, works beautifully, can adjust size and font, and built in blade which is cool
Lize Maree, South Africa. 3 May 2015
Best labelmaker ever so easy to use and fun to organize! Love it!
dedrie, South Africa. 24 November 2014
Great product. Easy to use.
Leona, South Africa. 7 August 2015
This is great fun! It even has some fun frames to choose from. Easy to use and great deal for the price!