Evox Lean Diet Meal Vanilla - 1.9kg
List Price R 499
Discovery Miles 4 620
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Lean Pro Diet Protein Shake is the best tasting high protein low carb choice for the ideal weight management solution. Our shake is designed to help you lose weight for a leaner, harder and better looking you.
Proteins have shown to aid weight control by both suppressing your appetite and boosting your metabolism. They are the foundation of our Lean Pro Diet Protein Shake.
High protein low carbohydrate dieting, results in faster weight-loss with less hunger and greater overall satisfaction especially when you combine it with exercise.
Lean Pro contains a unique blend of ingredients, which help stabilize blood sugar levels, curb sugar cravings and control appetite with HCA as well as boosting and maintaining energy levels throughout the day.
- For the ideal weight management solution
- Especially designed to help you lose weight for a leaner, harder and better looking you
- Suppresses your appetite and boosting your metabolism
- Help stabilize blood sugar levels, curb sugar cravings and control appetite
- Individuals whose goal is to lose and sustain weight loss
- Anyone seeking a healthy and convenient meal or snack
- Individuals on the Evox Lean Body Challenge
Directions for use:
- Mix 2 heaped scoops (2 scoops = 28g) with 200 - 250ml cold water or skim milk
- Lean Pro can be used to supplement your mid-morning and mid-afternoon meals
- Add or remove water or skim milk to acquire desirable taste and thickness
- Best used for active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth programme
- Mix in a blender for a smoother shake
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Evox Lean Diet Meal Vanilla - 1.9kg
No reviews yet.