Evox Super Carbo Vitargo Orange - 1kg
List Price R 211
Discovery Miles 1 950
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Our great tasting Super Carbo shake is made with complex carbohydrates and electrolytes for an optimal energy supply. Super Carbo is released at different rates and digests at different rates. It's the perfect carbohydrate loading energy drink.
Did you know that carbohydrates were the first breakthrough in sports nutrition? Research showed a significant increase in muscle glycogen storage after carbohydrate loading. This in turn translated to increased energy and delayed fatigue which was due to the rapid uptake and slow release.
Carbo-loading is a strategy used by endurance athletes such as marathon runners to maximize the storage of glycogen (or energy) in the muscles. It usually starts 2 or 3 days before a major event and has been proven to build up sufficient energy stores within muscles and the liver to help improve performance, endurance and stamina.
- Provides optimal energy supply
- Perfect carbohydrate loading energy drink
- Significant increase in muscle glycogen storage after carbohydrate loading
- Increased energy and delayed fatigue
- Help improve performance, endurance and stamina
- All athletes and regular exercisers
- Endurance athletes prior to event
- Anyone who needs a workout boost
- Athletes who need to carb load
Directions for use:
- Mix 3 level scoops (3 scoops = 40g) with 500ml cold water
- Use Super Carbo 20 minutes before exercise or event
- Super Carbo can also be used during intense exercise or events for rehydration and replenishment
- Mix in a water bottle, blender or shaker for best results
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Evox Super Carbo Vitargo Orange - 1kg
No reviews yet.