Far Cry Primal (PC)
Discovery Miles 4 490
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.
Rise Above Extinction - From Prey to Predator
You will play as Takkaar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
- Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
- Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
- Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
- Defeat predators and humans alike, and rise to become the apex predator.
Stone Age by Far Cry - This is Far Cry's Stone Age
This isn't the Stone Age as you know it you thought you knew. This is the Stone Age with irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry's Stone Age the Stone Age by Far Cry.
- Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you've killed.
- Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
- Land the killing blow on the prey you've hunted chased across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
- The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
Akash, South Africa. 5 December 2016
Henry, South Africa. 18 May 2016
Awesome game! One of the best Far Cry games so far. Playing on Normal difficulty now and would certain replay it in survival mode. Great graphics and game play engine and hours of fun with exploring and crafting en expanding. Enjoyable story line as well with interesting missions.
Dwane, South Africa. 6 December 2016
Great game, visually appealing and original story line. Only short coming is it is somewhat repetitive.
Marco, South Africa. 17 December 2016
The game does not work. It installed but does not launch. I tried it on other PC's as well, but it does not work on any PC.
I have a very good top of the range PC and I play a lot of the latest games, but this is the only one that does not work.
Johan, South Africa. 19 December 2016