Far Cry Primal (Xbox One)
Discovery Miles 6 790
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.
Rise Above Extinction - From Prey to Predator
You will play as Takkaar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
- Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
- Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
- Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
- Defeat predators and humans alike, and rise to become the apex predator.
Stone Age by Far Cry - This is Far Cry's Stone Age
This isn't the Stone Age as you know it you thought you knew. This is the Stone Age with irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry's Stone Age the Stone Age by Far Cry.
- Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you've killed.
- Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
- Land the killing blow on the prey you've hunted chased across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
- The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
- South Africa
- Far Cry Primal (Xbox One)
Jason, South Africa. 15 October 2016
Christiaan, South Africa. 5 December 2016
Not a bad game at all, enjoying the openness of it al and the prehistoric setting as well
kevin, South Africa. 18 October 2016
this is truly an odd game, the mechanics are the same as in previous far cry's but to throw a spear long distance instead of using a sniper rifle to down a target is truly odd...PLAY IT, ITS GOOD!!