Fenix - AR102 Remote Pressure Switch <br />
Designed for tactical flashlights
Discovery Miles 3 190
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Durable for over 100,000 activation's. Flashlight is activated by pressing any one of the four sensors.
- Cable made from resilient PU material, 23cm in length when coiled, 80cm in length when expanded.
- The tail cap is made from T6 grade aluminium with Type III hard anodized finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- Side switch in tail cap capable of long time 1A electric current passing, which works separately with the pressure pad switch.
- Water proof to IPX-8 standard
- The tail cap is 25.4mm in diameter, 40mm in length. Works with Fenix TK11, TK15, TK22 flashlights.
- Pressure pad switch, cable and the tail cap weigh 53.2 grams total
- Fenix - AR102 Remote Pressure Switch <br />
- South Africa
No reviews yet.