FSP Aurum S 400Watt Power Supply
Discovery Miles 9 190
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- AURUM S Series is built with the FSP MIA IC chipset technology and 80 PLUS Gold certified with more than 90% power efficiency.
- AURUM S is also compliant with 2013 ErP/EuP standard for power-saving requirements.
- AURUM S Series - is a brand-new power supply series that is comprised of high-quality components and also carries several power protections OCP/OVP/SCP/OPP/UVP.
- AURUM S Series meets 80 PLUS Gold certified with more than 90% power efficiency and compliant with 2013 ErP standard which requires regulations relating to standby power consumption less than 0.5W.
- With FSP MIA ICTM Technology, AURUM S Series integrated PWM, ZCS PFC, Post SR, and Double-circuited OVP, and improved power PCB structural density.
- In addition, our unique air flow technology offers a more efficient cooling with less noise.
- By using special arrow-shaped vents, the AURUM S case design optimized the airflow inside the PSU, and also provides attractive looking.
MIA IC (Multiple Intelligence Ability) Chip Set
- FSP's own patented designs to provide Ultimate Performance & Highest Protection to your system.
- Constant Hold up control performs continuous adjustments according to the output load in order to achieve the best possible efficiency
- PFC Double-circuited Over Voltage Protection (OVP) ensures maximum protection to Capacitor
- Zero-Current Switch on PFC ensures minimal energy wasted on switching, Low EMI and low ripple noise contribute to High Efficiency.
Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel Core Series processors
- FSP's power supply provide 100% Compatible with Haswell CPUs.
Unique Air Flow Technology
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes that allow natural aero dynamics to improve air extraction, keeping your PSU cooler than ever.
+12V Single Rail Design
- Designed for power-intensive VGA cards
- Provides strong power to any overloading condition
2013 ErP/EuP Ready
- The total AC power consumption of the completed system is less than 0.5W in standby mode
- Complies with ATX 12V 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 version
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certification
- High efficiency > 90%
- Active PFC > 99%
- +12V Single Rail Circuit Design
- SATA Array Cable Design
- Full Sleeved Cable
- Multiple PCI-E VGA Power Connectors
- Complete Protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, UVP
- Full Safety Approved
- 90 - 264Vac
- 47 - 63Hz
- Active PFC (0.99)
Line Type/ Main connector
- 24 Pins
EPS 12V 4+4 pin Connector
4 pin Floppy Connector
4 pin Molex Connector
PCI-E 6+2 pin Connector
- ATX 12V V2.31 & EPS 12V V2.92
- CB, CE, FCC, UL/CUL, TUV, GOST, CCC, BSMI
Dimensions(Lx W x H)mm
- 150 x 140 x 86
No reviews yet.