FSP Hyper S 700Watt Power Supply
Discovery Miles 10 390
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- HYPER Series Power Supply meets the market mainstream and provides efficiency more than 85%.
- With the +12 single rail design, SATA array cable, optimized the airflow in case, no-hassle with case side panel.
- Enthusiasts of Gamer and hardware, you won't miss HYPER series this time, the high stable performance but affordable price will be your BEST choice.
- HYPER series comes with the +12 single rail design and the SATA array cable, optimized the airflow in case, no-hassle with case side panel.
- Also, 120mm long lasting fan provides superior cooling, noise <19dBA at 50% loading.
- Multiple PCI-Express 6+2 pin connectors equipped also 8 units of SATA cable provided.
Meets 85% Efficiency
- Optimize your PC functions.
Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel Core Series processors
- FSP's power supply provide 100% Compatible with Haswell CPUs.
SATA Array Cable, Easy Installation
- 50mm intervals for 4 SATA device installation
- Optimized the airflow in case
- No-hassle with case side panel
- Power factor 99%
2013 ErP/EuP Ready
- The total AC power consumption of the completed system is less than 0.5W in standby mode.
- Complies with ATX 12V v2.4 & EPS 12V v2.92
- Meets 85% Efficiency
- Active PFC, Power Factor 99%
- +12V Single Rail Design
- PCI-Express 6+2 Pin Graphic Card Connectors
- SATA Array Cable
- All Sleeved Cables
- 120mm Quiet Fan
- Complete Protections: OCP, OVP, SCP
- Meet ErP/EuP 2013 Standard
- Intel Haswell Platform Ready
- Multiple Safety Approvals
- Meet 85%
- 200 - 240 Vac
- 50 - 60Hz
- Active PFC (0.99)
Line Type/ Main connector
- 20+4 Pins
EPS 12V 4+4 pin Connector
4 pin Floppy Connector
4 pin Molex Connector
PCI-E 6+2 pin Connector
- ATX 12V V2.4 & EPS 12V V2.92
- CE, TUV, KC
Dimensions(Lx W x H)mm
- 150 x 165 x 86
- OCP, OVP, SCP
No reviews yet.