Fujifilm Instax Mini Film Mini Stripe Film Pack of 10
For Instax Mini 7,8 & 90 Cameras
Discovery Miles 1 590
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Pack of 10
- ISO 800 / Works Well in Low Light
- For instax mini 7, 8, 25, 50, 90 Cameras
- Daylight Balanced / Glossy Finish
- Credit Card-Sized Film Format
- Ultra Sharp for a High-Speed Film
- Vibrant Color Reproduction
- Fast Development Times
- Enhanced Stability for Long-Term Storage
- Small Format - Easy to Carry and Store
- Extended Operating Temperature Range
This is a pack of 10 of instax mini Picture Format Instant Film from Fuji. This is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in instax mini Series Cameras. Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. It's also a fun film to use - easy to load, shoot and best of all - no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. Due to its "mini" size, it is easier to carry, file and store when compared to larger, more traditional film formats.
Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, instax mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images. Another user benefit is that it has been improved to lessen the developing time before you see your print - a real benefit when you're photographing young children who are notorious for wanting everything "yesterday". instax mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Those pictures you shot when your kid was 4 - or during that trip to Disneyland will still be around long after he's out of high school. Fuji has also extended the working temperature range of this film to include 40 - 104°F so you need not worry about using it year round.
- Sharp Grain
- It produces very fine grain yet with all the high-speed advantages of an ISO 800 film
- Vibrant Color Reproduction
- No color mixing between film layers - skin tones will be neutral
- Faster Image Formation
- Enhanced developing process produces a more rapid image - less waiting time for complete development
- Long-Term Stability
- Resulting from improved emulsion, development accelerators and development control technology it will keep your images color-true for years
- Extended Temperature Range
- Working range is 5 - 40°C (41 - 104°F)
Rikus, South Africa. 27 April 2016
Goeie kwaliteit vir die kamera maar pasop as dit lig kry terwyl dit dalk in die kamera is dan werk die films nie meer nie maar besides dit is dit shap