Fujifilm XP90 Underwater Digital Camera Orange
Discovery Miles 33 790
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Digital Camera (Orange)
- NP-45S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Power Adapter AC-5VT
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 6400 and 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- Action Camera Mode & Motion Panorama
Compact and portable, yet rugged enough to handle even the most trying of conditions, the orange FinePix XP90 Digital Camera from Fujifilm is a point-and-shoot featuring water, shock, freeze, and dustproof construction. A 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor produces high-resolution stills and full HD 1080p video, which is complemented by a 5x Fujinon zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range. Sensor-shift image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake while features such as an Action Camera mode and a 320 fps Slow Motion mode provide additional creative options when recording video. A rear LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating for greater visibility in a variety of lighting conditions, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity permits one-touch transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices, as well as wireless remote controlled shooting from smartphones and tablets.
Tough and Rugged Design
The XP90 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enables its use in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 50' / 15.2m
- Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8 m
- Freezeproof to 14 degree F / -10 degree C
- Dustproof to IP68 standards
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
- A 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor is able to produce high-resolution still images and full HD video recording at 60 fps, as well as high-speed 320 fps recording for slow motion output. In-camera movie editing is possible and sound is recorded via the built-in mono microphone with an integrated wind filter.
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- A 5x optical zoom lens is integrated into the camera's design, giving an equivalent focal length range of 28-140mm. To better render a clear, sharp image, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake to benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. Additionally, Intelligent Digital Zoom can effectively double the zoom reach to 10x with minimal image degradation.
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for instant sharing of images directly to a mobile device, and is easily accessible via a dedicated Wi-Fi button on the back of the camera. Additionally, remote shooting is also possible using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app.
Other Camera Features
- Action Camera mode allows you to record HD movies while participating in sports or activities at the same time.
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all of the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Time-Lapse Movie feature will automatically turn interval timer image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. The movie speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
- For creatively enhancing the look of your imagery in-camera, 11 different Advanced Filters are available, including Sketch, Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple), High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, and Fish-Eye.
- SR AUTO optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Shooting modes: SR AUTO, AUTO, Program AE, Action Camera, Pro Low-Light, HDR (Dynamic Range), Natural Light & with Flash, Portrait, Landscape, Adv., Motion Panorama 360, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Underwater (Macro), Party, Flower, and Text.
- Tracking AF helps to maintain focus on moving subjects.
- Pro Low-Light mode automatically records four sequential frames and blends them in order to achieve higher sensitivity and reduced noise levels.
- Natural Light & with Flash will automatically capture two exposures at once: one with flash and one without.
- Face Detection optimizes exposure settings based on up to 10 recognized faces, and can automatically detect and remove red-eye.
- A Face Detection Timer Function will automatically release the shutter, balance the exposure, and set the proper focus once the specified number and position of faces in a scene are detected.
- An HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode allows you to gain greater detail in the highlight and shadow regions of a scene in order to avoid overexposed highlights or blocked shadows.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360 degree wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
No reviews yet.