Fujistu iX100 Wireless Mobile Scanner
Discovery Miles 53 850
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Wireless mobile scanner
- Scan everyday documents in 5 seconds per A4 page
- Scan wirelessly to mobile and desktop devices, cloud services and office applications
- Powerful GI processor for outstanding results
- Cordless operation with Lithium-ion battery
- Choice of paper paths for when space is tight or document type dictates
- Scan two or more small documents such as business cards simultaneously
- Scan A3 documents: Automatically pairs A4 pages with overlapping content
- Productive Win/Mac OS software bundle
- The new, completely wireless, rechargeable mobile scanner
Incredibly fast and completely mobile, the portable ScanSnap iX100 makes document capture quicker and easier in the office, at home or on the go. It comes in a compact and lightweight format that additionally packs an A4 document feeder, GI processor for enhanced capture and Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to share and sync your documents anytime, anywhere.
The iX100 offers a wealth of functions to unleash productivity in a robust casing weighing just 400g that will sit unobtrusively with your other devices. It is powered by a lithium-ion battery which can deliver 260 scans on a single full charge. Depending on environmental and media conditions fewer or higher volumes are achievable Productive in the office, agile on the move, organised at home.
The iX100 is an ideal solution for anyone who has a need to capture documents on an ad hoc or regular basis in a range of environments and then either store locally or distribute to a colleague, workflow, cloud service or application. Whether you have business cards, receipts, bank statements, contracts, courier delivery slips, written notes, newspaper clippings, postcards or even A3 documents the iX100 can comfortably cope with a wealth of material. Instantly digitise at the touch of a button and increase the efficiency of your everyday routines.
The iX100 is perfectly suited to scanning in any environment due to it's built in Wi-Fi capability. You only need to set it up once after which any regularly visited network will be detected automatically so that you can seamlessly switch between home access points, secure office networks and direct connection modes.
At the office: connect to and scan using the secured
On the train, in the car, in the airport lounge: you can connect and scan via public Wi-Fi or to iOS or Android devices using the downloadable ScanSnap Connect App. Remote workers or families can connect via the home router or use the direct connect mode if preferred. Where wireless connection is not permitted, such as on an aircraft, the iX100 can scan via a USB connection.
ScanSnap Connect App is available as a free download from the official application distribution service of
the device (Google Play and Apple App store). Document scanning made easy, unleash your productive side.
The iX100 has been designed with the user in mind taking into account space and time constraints as well as the desire for instant access and availability of information. There is a choice of document paths with the iX100: choose the straight paper path for scanning thicker items such as postcards, business cards and other card items (up to 209 g/m2). Pick the U-turn path for the capture of documents up to 80 g/m2 and in instances when space may be cluttered or at a premium.
Should you have business cards, receipts and double sided documents, a handy Continuous Document Feeding mode allows you to insert pages one after another by detecting when an item enters and exits the iX100 and creating single page images accordingly.
Another time saving mechanism should you have multiple small documents to scan is the ability of the iX100 to simultaneously scan two or more small items (Dual Scan) such as business cards or receipts, just have a 10mm gap between them. The displayed separated images will be automatically rotated, deskewed and cropped regardless of how the original documents entered the scanner's feeder.
If you have documents larger than A4 then these can be scanned without any additional effort through the intuitive 'Auto Stitching' feature. Any A3 size document that has graphical elements spread across both halves can be folded in half and both sides can then be scanned one after the other. Either ScanSnap Manager will automatically detect the adjoining pattern during scanning or after scanning.
ScanSnap Organizer software will allow for manual matching should for example your A3 document be text based. Should you have fragile documents or photos then they can also be scanned using an optional carrier sheet that can offer extra protection.
Additional automated image correction and enhancement functions include blank page deletion and colour detection. These are further features of the iX100 designed to create the best scan, first time and to minimise user intervention pre, during and after the scan process. Choose from a host of software facilitated 'scan to' destinations.
After you have captured the scanned image ScanSnap Manager software pops up the Quick Menu which is perfect for both the novice or experienced user. Here you can simply choose what to do with your generated scanned data. Scan and create editable Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files by using the included ABBYY Fine Reader software. You now no longer need to spend time re-typing a text document or spreadsheet, simply scan and convert directly into your favourite office applications.
Automatically create searchable PDF files making your scanned data far easier to retrieve and manage.
For efficient and productive work routines scan directly to a printer, email address or folder. With the bundled CardMinder efficiently organise your business cards whether it is a single card from a recent meeting or a stack of cards gathered at a trade show. Simply scan and let the OCR software capture pre-determined information which you can then readily transfer to Excel or Outlook.
Capture, access, share and sync your scanned data anywhere and anytime via your cloud accounts such as Salesforce Chatter, Evernote, Sugar Sync and DropBox. Easily index, store and retrieve your documents by scanning and feeding directly into Microsoft SharePoint (Win OS only).
- Supported operating systems: Supports Windows and Mac OS, see http://www.scansnap.fujitsu.com/g-support/en for further information.
- Scanner type: CDF (continuous document feeding), simplex sheetfed two way paper pass (straight path, U-turn path)
- Scanning modes: Simplex scanning, Colour / Greyscale / Mono / Automatic (colour / greyscale / mono detection)
- Image sensor: CIS (contact image sensor) x 1
- Light source: 3 Colour LED (red / green / blue)
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Scanning speed: (A4 Portrait)
Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. Scanning speed measured from "start feeding document" to "finish output document" after pre-pick and pressing scan button (not including warm-up time). Warm-up time is less than 2 seconds (or less than 3 seconds from chute cover closed).
- Simplex: 5.2 seconds per page (Documents measuring approximately 148 mm in length or less are scanned in "Best mode", while other documents are scanned in "Better mode")
- Normal mode Simplex: 5.2 seconds per page (150 dpi)
- Better mode Simplex: 5.2 seconds per page (200 dpi)
- Best mode Simplex: 5.2 seconds per page (300 dpi)
- Excellent mode Simplex: 20.4 seconds per page (600 dpi)
- Normal mode without carrier sheet
A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, business card, postcard, letter, legal and custom sizes.
Minimum: 25.4 x 25.4 mm / Maximum : 216 x 360 mm / Automatically recognises document size
- Automatically stitch a two-page spread when scanning a folded A3, B4 or Double letter size document one side at a time.
- The image is automatically stitched only if texts or diagrams cover across the two-page spread.
Normal mode with carrier sheet
- Use of a carrier sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, double letter and photographs as well as the document sizes that are listed above.
- Long paper scanning: 863 mm in length (The iX100 is capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length. This function is available for all modes except excellent mode)
- Recommended paper weight: 52 to 209 g/m2 (Straight path) / 52 to 80 g/m2 (U-turn path)
Cards can be scanned (portrait / landscape), non-embossed: 0.76 mm or less / embossed: 0.76 + 0.48 mm (ISO7810 conforming)
- Paper setting: Front side up
- USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 Supported): (Compatible with USB 3.0 port but connection will run at USB 2.0 speed)
- Power requirements: AC 5V / 0.5A ( x 1 port)
- Power consumption: Operating: 4.7W or less (Sleep mode: 2.2W or less) Auto Standby (OFF) mode: 0.5W or less (when battery operated)
- Temperature: 5 to 35 degree C / Relative humidity: 20 to 80 percent (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (When the chute is closed , Weight: 273 x 47.5 x 36 mm / 400g
- ENERGY STAR / RoHS: (PFU LIMITED, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC)
- Driver: Specific driver (Does not support TWAIN / ISIS)
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Carry in Warranty
No reviews yet.