Fujitsu FI-6800 Document Scanner
eB1 649 690
Discovery Miles 1 649 690
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Marketing text Fujitsu fi-6800:
- User panel and clear text LCD supported operation
- Simple and sturdy construction with wide flip-up cover for easy access and obstacle-free cleaning
- Fast scanning; 130ppm/ 260ipm for colour/greyscale/B&W @ 200/300dpi (A4 landscape)
- Mixed document feeding and long paper mode
- White ADF background: black selectable
- Ultrasonic double feed detection
- Dual Interface USB 2.0 and Ultra Wide SCSI with VRS CGA Board
- Scanner Central Admin: monitor running status, update drivers and software from a single location.
- Utilising fi-series renowned Paper Protection and Multi Feed Protection functions, paper feed problems are tackled before they happen.
- The scanner provides high speeds up to 130ppm in black and white, greyscale or colour for DIN A4 landscape documents.
- Factory mounted hardware accelerated VRS Professional reduces the time involved in document preparation and provides high quality image output at rated speed.
- The fi-6800 is the most compact but high performing mid volume production scanner in the market.
- With unique image handling hardware and hardware accelerated VRS Professional factory mounted, the user receives a complete high performance capture solution right out of the box.
- Operators will begin making professional scans in no time.
- Utilizing a high quality lens and extra bright LED light source enclosed in a heavy duty resin frame.
- The fi-6800's compact design makes it the smallest document scanner in its class.
- It takes up 53% less space and is 72% lighter than its predecessor.
Supporting the Operator
- The fi-6800 is ergonomically designed to facilitate scanning whether the operator is standing or seated.
- Scanner status and settings are presented and controlled on an easy to navigate LCD panel.
- With simple yet very sturdy construction, operators benefit from the fi-6800's with a wide flip up cover, providing easy access and obstacle free cleaning.
- Near silent operation allows for front or back office placement in support of a multitude of professional business scanning tasks.
Intelligent functions for efficient operation
- The fi-6800 supports many new automatic functions that simplify your scanning tasks and maximise operator productivity.
- Route files with ease, using Patch code or barcode supported job separation
- fi-6800 features patch code and barcode recognition functions, Whenever detected, files can be automatically routed to new subdirectories to expedite and automate post capture processing routines.
- If using barcodes the files and directories can even be named based on the information contained in the barcode.
- Combined with the images capture software ScandAll PRO's automatic sorting function, scanning sorting and saving can be a hands free operation.
- Seamless Microsoft Office SharePoint Server linkability
- ScandAll PRO enables the fi-6800 to seamlessly link with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server for easy digitized document sharing and viewing administration.
- The result is even easier document management.
- Reduce the hassle of post scan tasks
- Automatic stacker ensures all your scanned documents are neatly stacked, while an Automatic Image Quality Checker detects an image irregularities i.e. folds or tears in the original document, after scanning.
- Post scanning tasks have never been this easy.
- An improved paper feed mechanism which protects against document damage or misaligned feeds
- Fujitsu's fi-6800 features a very reliable paper feed mechanism which is derived from Fujitsu's top-of-the-line fi-5950 model.
- Utilising fi-series renowned "Paper Protection" and "Multi Feed Protection" functions, paper feed problems are tackled before they happen.
- This ensures optimum workflow to your business and maximum uptime for the scanner.
- Short recovery from sleep mode due to use of extra bright LED source (within 6s).
ScandAll PRO image capture software
- Even better batch scanning performance is possible with the bundled premium version of ScandAll PRO V2 scanning software, which features embedded zonal OCR functionality, multi-streaming options and a wealth of output format including password protected PDF and PDF/A formats.
- In daily operation tasks the user can be supported by setting up job routine profiles that can easily be ex- and imported by multiple scan stations.
- ScandAll PRO V2 Premium features job separation and indexing functionality using 2D codes (matrix codes).
VRS (VirtualReScan) Professional
- VRS Professional logoPre-installed with hardware based VRS Professional, the fi-6800 comes loaded with a VRS CGA board that offers even better image processing functionality and performance, which simplifies the image capture operation and streamlines automated business processes.
- It allows information workers to focus on their productive tasks whilst at the same time supporting them by capturing information from paper documents at the click of a button.
- VRS dynamically adjusts scanner settings for each document, allowing for near-perfect image quality every time you scan.
- What is more, the advanced image enhancement technology of VRS Professional allows users to create images that are easier to read and index, making it easier to find, retrieve and use the captured information later on.
- Cleaning up scanned images in software makes for a huge improvement in the accuracy of your OCR and ICR software.
- Productivity is increased as well as efficiency resulting in a greater return for your scanning investment.
Maximum scan size
- 297 x 420 mm
Optical scanning resolution
- 600 x 600 DPI
Input colour depth
- 24 bit
Output colour depth
- 24 bit
Gray scale levels
ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)
- 130 ppm
Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4)
- 0.230 sec/page
Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)
- 260 ipm
Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4)
- 260 ipm
- ADF + Manual feed
Colour of product
- Black, White
- White LED
Daily duty cycle (max)
- 60000 pages
- ISIS, TWAIN
Standard input capacity
- 500 sheets
Maximum ISO A-series paper size
ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)
- B4, B5, B6
ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)
- A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8
- Ultra SCSI, USB 2.0
Power supply type
Power consumption (typical)
- 200 W
Power consumption (standby)
- 4.2 W
- 50/60 Hz
- 100-240 V
Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64
Server operating systems supported
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Operating temperature (T-T)
- 15 - 35 degree C
Storage temperature (T-T)
- -20 - 60 degree C
Operating relative humidity (H-H)
- 20 - 80 %
Energy Star certified
- 46 cm
- 43 cm
- 31 cm
- 32 kg
- Adobe Acrobat
- VRS Professional
- Software operation panel
Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 8 - 95 %
Scan media weight
- 20 - 209 g/m2
Minimum scan area
- 304.8 x 431.8 mm (12 x 17")
No reviews yet.