Fujitsu FI-7240 Document Scanner
Discovery Miles 214 130
Shipped in 7 to 10 working days
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Fujitsu FI-7240 Document Scanner - PA03670-B601
- Efficient. Scan diverse paper documents supported by class leading technology
- Compact. Desktop and countertop placement allow for immediate document capture and transaction
- Automatic. From analogue to digital can be as simple as pressing the user panel buttons
- Intuitive. PaperStream Capture and PaperStream IP for high performance scanning of multiple documents at the same time and image clean up
Outstanding performance starts with reliable, compact hardware technology automatically supported by intuitive routines
- The sleek and compact fi-7140 and fi-7240 desktop scanners from Fujitsu allow for merging paper document content with digitally born data.
- Enjoy the introduction of optimum quality from automated document capture
- Increase breadth of document management related activities such as invoice and forms processing, archiving and workflow
- Flexibly fit this document capture solution to existing and emerging tasks such as current mail delivery methods or addressing regulatory concerns
Designed to fit - document capture starts with these reliable scanning solutions
- The fi-7140 and fi-7240 are designed to introduce seamless document capture routines to organisations and expand them into workgroups and departments.
- Easy set up, intuitive use and hassle-free maintenance with replaceable consumables and unhindered cleaning routines characterise these robust scanners.
- They inherit the latest fi Series hardware technology and PaperStream software.
Set to fit - trigger organisational routines
- Define information handling routines and mimic paper based processes with PaperStream Capture.
- Then associate these routines with the intuitive user panel on the scanner's front and trigger them instantly whenever sets of relevant documents need to be captured.
Management from a single location
- Scanner Central Admin software enable Fujitsu scanners to be managed and maintained from a single location to minimise scanner downtime anywhere on the global system.
Enhanced mixed document batch operation and continuous uninterrupted scanning
- Outstanding paper feeding is at the core of these scanners and they are able to scan mixed batches with thicknesses from 27 to 413g/m2.
- To help protect the original document, a paper protection function monitors document movement and automatically stops feeding when any irregularities are detected.
- For mixed batch scanning where documents of different sizes, shapes, surface characteristics and paper thicknesses are grouped and processed together, the "skew reducer" roller mechanism supports feeding physically skewed documents within the batch, minimising the skew effect this document might else force on subsequent sheets.
- This ensures that each document is captured with the utmost precision and simplicity and ensures any documents are not crumpled or damaged.
- Both scanner models additionally feature an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects multiple paper layers where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once.
- The Intelligent Multifeed Function allows document scan parameters to be applied which enable the sensors to be set up to help identify and subsequently ignore purposely placed attachments such as sticky notes or items with a photo attached that would otherwise cause disruptions to the scanning process.
Integrated flatbed for even greater scanning potential
- The fi-7240 model features an ultra fast built-in flatbed module that enables the scanning of diverse documents types such as those that may be bound, stapled or delicate.
- Fujitsu developed best in class scanner driver and image capturing / processing software
PaperStream IP - high quality image enhancement
- PaperStream IP is the scanner driver for the fi-7140 and fi-7240 scanners.
- In addition to being fully compliant with the industry standard TWAIN and ISIS interface, PaperStream IP incorporates as standard, highly sophisticated image processing that automatically applies features such as noise removal, background pattern removal and character augmentation to produce exceptionally clear, high quality images that are suitable for direct import into the users' workflow.
- PaperStream IP has an intuitive, easy to use interface that can be switched between Administrator or User mode to simplify the scanning process and reduce user error.
- Additionally PaperStream IP also introduces a new Assisted Scanning mode, which allows the user to visually select the best quality image from a range of images of the page, rather than needing to manually fine tune the scanning parameters one by one.
PaperStream Capture - enhanced capture
- PaperStream Capture is an easy to use capture tool which allows users to easily create scanning routines which encapsulate all of the settings and configuration required to control the scanning process from scan to the release of the image to the users' or companies' defined workflow.
- Once created, profiles can be run by a single click and the most frequently used profiles can even be linked to the fi-7140 and fi-7240 scanners front panel scan button to streamline the whole capture process.
Maximum scan size
- 216 x 355.6 mm
Optical scanning resolution
- 600 x 600 DPI
Output colour depth
- 24 bit
ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)
- 40 ppm
ADF scan speed (colour, A4)
- 40 ppm
Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)
- 80 ipm
Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4)
- 80 ipm
Black/white scanning colour modes
- Grayscale, Monochrome
- Flatbed & ADF
Colour of product
- Black, White
- White LED (3x)
- ISIS, TWAIN
Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity
- 80 sheets
Maximum ISO A-series paper size
Scanning media types supported
- Plain paper
Minimum scan area (ADF)
- 50.8 x 54 mm
Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight
- 27 - 413 g/m2
ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)
- A4, A8
Multi feed detection
- USB 1.1, USB 2.0
Power consumption (typical)
- 39 W
Power supply type
Power consumption (standby)
- 0.35 W
Power consumption (PowerSave)
- 1.8 W
- 100-240 V
Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Server operating systems supported
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64
Operating temperature (T-T)
- 5 - 35 degree C
Operating relative humidity (H-H)
- 20 - 80 %
Energy Star certified
- 30 cm
- 57.7 cm
- 23.4 cm
- 8.8 kg
- AC, USB
Quick start guide
- PaperStream IP
- Software Operation Panel
- Error Recovery Guide
- PaperStream Capture
- ScanSnap Manager
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint 12
- ABBYY FineReader
- Scanner Central Admin Agent
Automatic colour mode detection
No reviews yet.