Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 WiFi Scanner
Discovery Miles 102 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The scanner that intuitively guides you through every step of the scanning process.
Access your documents anywhere and anytime.
- Scan to and view across a range of popular cloud services
- Wirelessly scan to your iPad / iPhone and Android devices
- A host of automated settings designed for effortless scanning
- Scan your everyday documents from business cards to A4 and even A3
- Scan to: Word, Excel, E-mail and SharePoint amongst others
- Easily digitises various document types
"Total support" from digitisation through to application
Simple, Speedy & Compact!
Easily digitises paper based data with the touch of one button
Intuitive "Quick Menu" for intelligent and flexible operation. The Quick Menu can be set up to display your 'Favourite' scanning destinations or will 'Recommended' an application; eg. Scan a business card which will then be automatically recognised and a list of business card related applications will be recommended.
Just place a document in the scanner's paper chute, press the "scan" button, and the iX500 starts scanning right away. Furthermore, the iX500 is able to simultaneously scan up to 50 two-sided pages at a speedy 25 pages per minute. Scans everything from business cards to A3 sized documents ScanSnap Carrier Sheets.
Use of a carrier sheet enables iX500 users to digitise larger documents (A3/B4), as well as magazine and newspaper clippings and photographs. Such document containing carrier sheets can be scanned successively or mixed in with regular paper documents. ScanSnap Folder, simplifying scanning to your favourite applications.
Does your Windows application have an import or browse command? If so you can now easily scan directly to this application even when no scanning interface is available assuming it supports pdf or jpg. Simply browse to the new 'ScanSnap Folder' within your local computer, hit the blue scan
button and your document will then be automatically imported into your application and then deleted from 'ScanSnap Folder'.
Generates editable PDF files:
- Comes bundled with Adobe Acrobat X Standard, which enables users to move beyond merely "seeing" and "printing" generated data, to editing generated PDF files however they like.
- Generates password and digital ID attached PDF files that are ideal for safeguarding personal information and other confidential information that needs to be protected.
Seamless linking to Cloud services
The iX500 offers direct interaction with your cloud service allowing you to access your documents from any device and at any time or anywhere. The iX500 supports direct scanning to Evernote, Dropbox, Google Docs, Salesforce and SugarSync.
Efficiently organises business card information Business card scanning software Bundle
- Scans large volumes of business cards into digital business
- Enables users to enter scanned data into Excel, Outlook Express, Salesforce and other databases for future reference OS ScanSnap iX500 Deluxe includes Rack2-Filer Smart
Rack2-Filer Smart allows you to save your scanned and existing digital data in realistic looking bookcases and files that can then be easily retrieved and flipped through the way you may with regular files.
Access and utilise this data anywhere whether through your cloud services or if via a smart device, you can edit, add a comment and then save or redistribute.
Additionally organise / edit image files or scan data imported from ScanSnap in a workspace simulating an actual desktop. You can seamlessly organise your work by categorising data per group and you can also share information with a group with the communication function that links with Facebook.
Scan via WiFi to your smart devices
The iX500 now offers the unique ability to link directly with your iPad , iPhone and Android devices via a WiFi connection.
Fitted with a newly developed GI processing engine the iX500 means that users can now wirelessly operate the scanner via their Smart Device and the ScanSnap Connect Application - creating high quality scanned images that can be saved to the device, manipulated, retrieved at a later date and distributed. ScanSnap Connect Application is available as a free download from the official application distribution service of the device (e.g., Google Play and Apple App Store).
Enhanced scanning environment centred around a new "GI" image processing engine
The iX500 comes with an inbuilt dual core CPU that takes ScanSnap to that next performance level
- Enables scanning via WiFi to your tablet or mobile device - Enhanced scanning speeds independent of target device and connectivity - Offers a paper feeding performance that you would expect with a high speed, high volume device, enhanced through USB 3.0 support
Warranty: 12 Month Limited Carry in Warranty
ScanSnap iX500 Specifications:
Product name: ScanSnap iX500
Scanner type: ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), duplex scanning
Colour, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (Colour / Grayscale / Monochrome detection) - 3
Image sensor / Multi-feed detection
Colour CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 2 / (front x 1, back x 1) / Supported (Standard) ultrasonic multifeed detection sensor
- 3 Colour LED (Red/Green/Blue)
- Scanning speed - 1
- (A4 portrait)
- Auto Mode- 2
Simplex or Duplex, 25 pages per minute
Normal mode: Colour & Grayscale 150 dpi, Monochrome 300 dpi, Simplex / Duplex, 25 ppm
Better mode: Colour & Grayscale 200 dpi, Monochrome 400 dpi, Simplex / Duplex, 25 ppm
Best mode: Colour & Grayscale 300 dpi, Monochrome 600 dpi, Simplex / Duplex, 25 ppm
Excellent mode- 3
Colour & Grayscale 600 dpi, Monochrome 1200 dpi, Simplex / Duplex, 7 ppm
- Normal Mode with Carrier Sheet- 3
- Use of a carrier sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, double letter and photographs as well as the document sizes that are listed above
- Long Paper Scanning- 4
- 863 mm in length
- Paper weight (Thickness)
- 40 to 209 g/m2 (11 to 56 lb) / A8 size: 127 to 209 g/m2 or 34 to 56 lb / Cards (ISO7810 ID-1 type conforming) can be used. (thickness 0.76 mm or less) / Embossed card: usable (Landscape only)
- Paper chute capacity- 5
- Maximum 50 sheets (A4 size at 80 g/m2)
- Interface: USB3.0 (USB2.0 / USB1.1 Supported)- 6 - WiFi Interface- 7
- IEEE802.11b / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11n
- Communication mode
- Infrastructure mode
- Frequency- 8
- 2.412 GHz to 2.462 GHz / 2.412 GHz to 2.472 GHz
- Communication distance
- Indoors, 50 m (Recommended: indoors, within 25 m)
- May vary depending on the surrounding environment and the access point to be connected
- WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64-bit / 128-bit)
- WPS2.0 supported (button / PIN code)
- Power requirement
- AC 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- USB connected
- During operation: 20 W or less, During sleep mode: 1.6 W or less (WiFi Switch Off)
- WiFi connected
- During operation: 20 W or less, During sleep mode: 2.5 W or less
- Temperature: 5 to 35 degree C (41 to 95 degree F) / Relative humidity: 20 to 80 % (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)- 10, Device weight : 292 x 159 x 168 mm / 3.0 kg
- Environmental compliance : ENERGY STAR / RoHS- 11
- 1. Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used.
- 2. Documents measuring approximately 148 mm in length or less are scanned in "Best mode", while other documents are scanned in "Better mode".
- 3. Only computer connection
- 4. ScanSnap iX500 is capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length. It supports the scanning of longer documents in all modes, except for "Excellent mode".
- 5. Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- 6. Some computers may not recognize the ScanSnap when it is connected to a USB 3.0 port. In this case, please use a USB 2.0 port.
- 7. Only Android / iOS in case of WiFi connection.
- 8. Values depends on country.
- 9. IEEE802.1X Authentication is not supported.
- 10. Excluding the stacker and other external attachments.
- 11. PFU LIMITED, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).
No reviews yet.