G.I. Lean Cyclone Power Mixer
List Price R 304
Discovery Miles 2 780
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
G.I. Lean Cyclone Power Mixer helps make life easier and more convenient by mixing your shake with a powerful Mixing Blade, which prevents the shake from being lumpy. With a handy Portable Nutristore Attachment to store your next shake for the day.
- Batteries are included
- Dishwasher safe
Directions for use:
Installing the batteries:
1. Turn the bottom of the base counter-clockwise to access the battery compartment.
2. Insert 2 AAA-sized Alkaline batteries with the correct polarities.
3. Replace batteries when the cyclone mixing action weakens or slows down.
Using the mixer:
1. Make sure the power base is securely attached and the battery compartment cap is locked.
2. Turn counter-clockwise to unlock the mixer's lid and lift to open.
3. Fill liquid to pass the minimum measuring line (160 ml). For best results, fill liquid to cover the entire mixing blade.
4. Add your favourite G.I. Lean Firm and Lean Shake powder and other desired liquid or powder ingredients.
5. Place the mixer's lid onto the tumbler and turn clockwise until lid is locked and sealed.
6. Check and make sure the flip-open cap on the lid is pushed all the way down and secured.
7. Push the on/off switch located on the power base to turn on the mixer.
8. Tilt the mixer left and right a few times to ensure all powder and ingredients are mixed with the liquid.
Cleaning the mixer:
1. Turn off the mixer and open the lid.
2. Detach and remove the power base from the tumbler by turning the power base counter clock-wise.
3. Do not immerse the power base into water or wash the whole mixer with the power base attached.
4. Clean the power base with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
5. Wash the lid, tumbler and Nutristore attachment separately with water and liquid detergent or place in dishwasher on the top shelf, on a normal cycle.
6. Do not bend or twist the mixing blade in the mixer. Clean the blade with care.
1. Do not tamper with the mixing blade.
2. Do not fill past Max Fill Line.
3. Do not drink without lid on mug.
- South Africa
- G.I. Lean Cyclone Power Mixer
No reviews yet.