GBC Inspire A4 Laminator
2 Roller | Occasional Use
Discovery Miles 8 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The simple, cost effective solution for protecting documents against spills, grease & regular handling to ensure they stay pristine for years to come. It's the perfect choice for occasional use in the home and small office.
- Laminates 2x75micron pouch (150micron total)
- Single switch operation: simple to use, no previous experience or user manual required
- Exit tray for a perfectly flat finish
- Lightweight & compact design: easy to move around & store in the office or at home
- Lamination width: A4 Max (241mm)
- 7 Minute warm up time (75mic)
- 250mm/min Speed
- 150micron Pouch thickness
- 1 Year warranty
What's in the box:
1 x Laminator, 1 x Pouch Tray, 1 x Cleaning Sheet, 1 x Instruction Manual
Laminating Hints and Tips
1. Laminating shapes and sizes
When laminating irregular shapes:
- Make sure that the sealed edge of the laminate enters the machine first
- Ensure content is as close as possible to that sealed edge.
- If laminating multiple irregular shapes, place them all as close together as possible near the sealed edge.
2. Always laminate closed end first
Feeding work in ‘open end’ first is the number one cause of laminating jams. Always ensure that the closed side enters the machine first to significantly reduce hold ups.
3. Laminating maintenance
Run a cardboard laminator cleaning sheet (without laminating pouch) through your machine regularly. This helps to remove adhesive blockages which can appear over time and may contribute to jams.
4. Don’t laminate an empty pouch
Never laminate a pouch without content as it may result in malfunction or jamming.
How to choose the correct laminator:
No matter which style you choose, the basic three questions apply when choosing the right model
1. What size document are you laminating?
The first consideration is content. What size laminate do you need? All laminators do not cover every format, and while other aspects are important, content size is crucial.
Pouches (also known as laminating pockets) are the most recognised accessories. Measured in microns – the higher the micron the thicker the laminate.
Ranging from 75 – 250 microns, and, as a general rule, the more the document is handled the thicker the laminate should be.
Pouches are often depicted as ‘2x’, followed by the micron thickness.
E.g. 2x125 micron - The ‘2x’ is simply to indicate each separate side of the pouch, rather than representing two individual pouches.
3. How many users and how often?
The number of users has a significant impact on choice, and, as we know, those laminating for business have different priorities to the home user. Using a laminator more frequently than what it was designed for will burn the motor out quicker.
Heavy use - Premium models designed to focus on high volume for specialised business
Regular use - Mid range models perfect for average to large business
Moderate use - Entry-level laminators, ideal for homes, home offices and start-up business.
- Limited (12 months)
- South Africa
- GBC Inspire A4 Laminator
No reviews yet.