Get the Party Started - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 2 840
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Pop Vocal
- Show Vocals
- Mono / Stereo
- Gilmmers; Nikki Lamborn; Left Side Of Dobie's Brain; Catherine Feeney; Tom Gandey; NorthxNWest; Ray Mang; Bob Kraushaar; Chuck Norman
- Get the Party Started
Composer: Pete Kuzma.
Personnel: Carsten Loly (vocals); Dave "Clem" Clempson, Murray Gould (guitar); Finn Peters (flute); Nils Petter Molv‘r (trumpet); P†l Olav Loftesnes, Ski Oakenfull (keyboards); Bruno E. (electric bass); Tony Kiley (drums); Knut S‘vik (programming); Rietta Austin, Nikki Lamborn, Margo Buchanan, Catherine Feeney (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Joe Hirst; Toni Economides; Bob Kraushaar; Chuck Norman.
Audio Remixers: Gilmmers; Left Side Of Dobie's Brain; Tom Gandey; NorthxNWest; Ray Mang; Bruno E.; Phil Asher; Bugz in the Attic.
Recording information: Angel Studios, Islington, London, England; Fluidity, London, England; metropolis Studios, London, England.
Photographer: Richard Seaton.
Unknown Contributor Role: Tom Gandey.
Arranger: Knut S‘vik.
The distinctive voice of U.K. singer Shirley Bassey (now Dame Shirley Bassey) became one of the world's most recognized for immortalizing the theme songs to three James Bond films: GOLDFINGER, DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, and MOONRAKER. PARTY finds Bassey reaching out to a new, younger audience. While sticking in part to the non-rock pop standards she built her career upon, she also allows for hip arrangements by savvy studio wizards Bugz in the Attic, Knut Saevik, and Ray Mang. These hepcats fashion a stimulating common ground for Dame Shirley's robust vocals and contemporary dancefloor electronica. Clearly, this is not your mother's (or grandmother's or great-grandmother's) Shirley Bassey album, but it's a stunner nonetheless.
- Country of Origin
- Decca (USA)
- Studio / Live
- Shirley Bassey
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Get the Party Started
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Big Spender
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] I Who Have Nothing
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] This Is My Life
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Slave to the Rhythm
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Can I Touch You There
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] What Now My Love
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Kiss Me Honey Honey
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Hello - (Act 1, Scene 1 Remix)
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] You Only Live Twice
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Living Tree, The
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Where Is the Love
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] I Will Survive
- Universal Distribution
- 58m 58s
- Video Disabled
- Felix Hopkins; Knut S‘vik; Matt Howe; Bruno E
No reviews yet.