Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming Graphics Card - 6GB
Discovery Miles 56 050
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1060
- Integrated with 6GB GDDR5 192bit memory
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- 16.8M Customizable Color RGB Lighting
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Series graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, G1 gaming graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
- The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features two 90mm unique blade fans, 2 pure copper composite heat-pipes, alternate spinning fan design, and heat pipes direct touch technology, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System-Fans
- Alternate Spinning Fan Design
- Optimize air flow by the alternate spinning fans that reduce air turbulence and effectively dissipate the heat.
Unique Blade Fan Design
- The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23 percent over traditional fans.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
- The semi-passive fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System-Heat Pipes
- Composite heat-pipes
- The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29 percent of cooling capacity.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
- The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU.
16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
- With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through XTREME Engine utility.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
- The metal back plate offers rigidity and protection to the structure, while adding a sleek, clean look to the product.
One-click Super overclocking
- With a simple click on XTREME engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
GPU Gauntlet Sorting
- Forged with only the top-notch GPU, the Gigabyte G1 GAMING graphics cards guarantee higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching, ensuring the highest performance without compromising system reliability.
Smart Power LED indicators
- Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicator.
Built for OverClocking with 6 plus 1 power phases
- Compared to reference design, the 6 plus 1 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output. (reference design 3 plus 1)
Intuitive XTREME Engine Utility
- Adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, RGB lighting effect, power target, OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
- Graphics Processing GeForce GTX 1060
- Core Clock Boost: 1847 MHz/ Base: 1620 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1809 MHz/ Base: 1594 MHz in Gaming
- Process Technology: 16 nm
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
- Memory Size: 6GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 192 bit
- Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D 1
- HDMI-2.0b 1 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz)
- Display Port-1.4 3 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
- Digital max resolution: 7680x4320
- Multi-view: 4
- Card size: H=40 L=278 W=114 mm
- PCB Form: ATX
- DirectX: 12
- OpenGL: 4.5
- Recommended PSU: 400W
- Power Connectors: 1 x 8 PIN Connector
Package Contents :
- 1 x GIGABYTE GTX 1060 Card
- 1 x Warraty Card
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Quick start Guide
Nicholas, South Africa. 11 November 2016
I'm very happy with this card - it plays "The Division" on ULTRA nicely as well as the latest Doom with everything on highest - just a few things I want to mention since it doesn't say it on the product information.
1. The card is long, longer than normal.
2. The card is powered by 8pins - so your power supply must have a 8pin connecter - you can get a molex to 8 pin convertor but everywhere online they say you must not do that - lucky for me, I had a HuntKey 700w power supply and it came with a 6pin connector which a 2pin connector which is used to make up the 8pin - if your power supply doesn't have a 8pin connector, consider upgrading because this graphics card eats power.
Gerhard, South Africa. 3 November 2016
I am very happy with my purchase.
Michael, South Africa. 25 October 2016
Great Card, has breathed new life into my games!
Stephen, South Africa. 16 November 2016
Great product, had to buy a bigger case to fit it so double check those dimensions but the card is great value for the price
Kevin, South Africa. 4 January 2017
Great value for money. Purchased this card about a week ago and its running excellent. I recommend having at least a 4th gen I5 with 8GB+ RAM to avoid any bottlenecks on newer generation games. This card is a beast. Also make sure you install the Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming application for simple overclocking profile management and LED configuration.
You can get this here: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=6084#utility
This card is built for 1080p gaming at 60+ fps. If you have a 2k display, I'd recommend getting a GTX 1070 instead. As for 4k gaming, don't bother with anything less than a GTX 1080. Power consumption on either of the 10-series cards are less than its predecessors so don't worry too much about your PSU.
450W can handle this beast. As long as you have 1x 8pin power connector you are sorted.