Gigabyte H81M-DS2 SKT1150 M-ATX Series Motherboard
Discovery Miles 9 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Intel H81 Chipset
- Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
- Gigabyte Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
- Gigabyte UEFI DualBIOS
- Gigabyte On/Off Charge for USB devices
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- LPT, COM, D-SUB port on rear panel
- All solid capacitors design
Gigabyte 8 Series Motherboards
- Gigabyte 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel Core processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable digital power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, gold plated hardware connectors and of course, killer good looks, Gigabyte 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
Gigabyte Ultra Durable 4 Plus
- Gigabyte Ultra Durable 4 Plus debuts on Gigabyte 8 Series motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
- Gigabyte uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
- Gigabyte motherboards feature Gigabyte DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from Gigabyte that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. Gigabyte DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.Gigabyte's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure Protection
- Gigabyte also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
- Gigabyte motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only)
- Gigabyte 8 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
On/Off Charge Technology
- Gigabyte On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of Gigabyte's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from Gigabyte motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management tool
- Gigabyte LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
Gigabyte App Center
- Gigabyte App Center gives you easy access to wealth of Gigabyte apps that help you get the most from your Gigabyte motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, Gigabyte App Center allows you to launch all Gigabyte apps installed on your system.
Gigabyte at BIOS
- The new and updated Gigabyte at BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the Gigabyte servers.
Gigabyte EZ Setup
- Gigabyte EZ Setup combines several key utilities designed to simplify install and configuration procedures for several exclusive Gigabyte apps including Disk Mode Switch, Smart Connect, EZ Rapid Start and EZ Smart response.
- Intel H81 Express Chipset
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3)
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- H/W Monitoring
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
- at BIOS
- EZ Setup
- Smart TimeLock
- Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
Operating System Support:
- Support for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17cm
No reviews yet.