Gigabyte H81M-S2PH Series Motherboard Lga 1150
Discovery Miles 11 090
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Gigabyte Motherboard GA-H81M-S2PH Intel H81 Chipset
- Supports 4th Generation Intel Core processors
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- HDMI, D-SUB, LPT, COM port on rear panel
- All solid capacitors design
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel Core processors, bringing together a unique blend of features andt echnologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
The latest Intel 8 Series platform offers significant improvements in performance and power consumption with the latest 4th generation Intel Core processors and Intel H81 chipsets. As well as a boost in overall productivity, the latest HD4600 Intel processor graphics provide significantly higher frame rates in the latest Dx11 3D game titles.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
Ultra Performance: GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
Ultra Safe: GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
High Quality Audio Capacitors: GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone
- Separation on the PCB layer protects the board's sensitive analog audio components.
- Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
Humidity Protection: Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure Protection: GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Electrostatic Protection: GIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only): GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
4K Ultra HD Support: 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface: HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
On/Off Charge Technology: GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management tool: GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
GIGABYTE App Center: GIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system.
GIGABYTE EasyTune provides a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings.
GIGABYTE Smart Fan 2: As well as offering more system fans than ever before, GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards feature updated and improved CPU and system fan speed controls, with individual airflow and speed settings available via a dedicated digital controller. GIGABYTE Smart Fan 2 allows you to configure CPU fans and system fans.
GIGABYTE at.BIOS: The new and updated GIGABYTE at.BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers.
GIGABYTE EZ Setup: GIGABYTE EZ Setup combines several key utilities designed to simplify install and configuration procedures for several exclusive GIGABYTE apps including Disk Mode Switch, Smart Connect, EZ Rapid Start and EZ Smart response.
- Support for Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium & Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package.
- Intel H81 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (xMP) memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel (To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver)
-Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot. (The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3)
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x System fan header
- 1 x Front panel header
- 1 x Front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
Back Panel Connectors:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x Audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control. Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for xpress Install
- Support for APP Center.
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 18.0cm
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1x Gigabyte Motherboard
- 1x QuickStart Guide
- 1x Driver Disk
- 1x Manual
Jannie, South Africa. 30 June 2015
Small and powerful. Nice bios setup as well.
Reynhardt, South Africa. 19 February 2016
bought this motherboard last year and it really good for the price . I have a gtx 760 and a i5 and it handles them like a champ
Ryan, South Africa. 14 December 2015
Much disappointment, many frustrations.
The layout of this board is shocking to say the least, I gave it three stars because it could possibly work well in the most basic of set-ups.
To be fair, functionally, I have had no problems.
It needs to be said though, if you have any ambitions towards using a pci-e card (wireless is the likely use), you cannot have a graphics card any larger than the most basic form factor. For example, an nVidia 730 completely covers the pci-e.
Also, for a new board that has USB3, I was incredibly disappointed to find no USB3 header on the board... so again, only the most basic chassis with USB2 on the front panel will do. Unless you don't have a mid range + graphics or want wireless, then you can buy a pci-e to USB3 header.
Regardless though, it only offers 4 USB ports on the board (not counting USB2 headers), so sacrifices will need to made all around to get any use from this board other than using it in a very... very basic configuration.
David, South Africa. 11 August 2016
Great value for money, perfect for gamers. No issues with it or installing it into my chassis.
Wihan, South Africa. 31 August 2016
It is VERY small, but does the job extremely good! Will recommend for first time PC builders!