Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 960 G1 Gaming 4096Mb Graphics Card
List Price R 5,226
Discovery Miles 32 790
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- BASE: 1241 MHz / BOOST: 1304 MHz (1266 / 1329 MHz in OC Mode)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort x 3
- System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin & one 8-pin external power connectors)
SOC - GPU Gauntlet Sorting
- With GPU Gauntlet Sorting, the Gigabyte SOC graphics card guarantees the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching.
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
- WINDFORCE 3X With Unique Blade Fan
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system is equipped with high performance pure cooper heat-pipes which direct touch the GPU can strengthen the speed of heat dissipation. Besides, the air flow is effectively enhanced by the unique blade fan design, this not only increase the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence but also results a lower noise level.
0dB semi-passive fans with intuitive fan indicators
- The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. Besides, LED fan indicators on the top of the graphics card provide an instant display of whether the fans are spinning or not.
Flex Display technology
- Gigabyte Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
Ultra Durable VGA
- Lower GPU Temperature
- Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
- Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
- Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
- Chipset GeForce GTX 960
- Core Clock OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock: 1329 MHZ , GPU Base Clock: 1266 MHz
- Gaming Mode - GPU Boost Clock: 1304 MHZ , GPU Base Clock: 1241 MHz
- Memory Clock 7010 MHz
- Process Technology 28 nm
- Memory Size 4 GB
- Memory Bus 128 bit
- Card Bus PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Type GDDR5
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL 4.4
- PCB Form ATX
- Digital max resolution 4096 x 2160
- Analog max resolution 2048 x 1536
- Multi-view 4
- I/O Dual-link DVI-I x 1/DVI-D x 1/HDMI x 1/Display Port x 3
- Card size 43mm x 295mm x 114mm (without bracket)
- Power requirement 400W (with one 6-pin & one 8-pin external power connectors)
1 x VGA Card
1 x Quick start Guide
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Driver CD
Joseph, South Africa. 31 July 2016
DOOM on High Settings, 1080p + 8x TSAA. Always > 60 fps. What a card!
Maxmillian, South Africa. 28 January 2016
The product is flawless it pushes hard on my i5 4590k I need another one just to make a sli and again the Takealot it came number on their service...
Steven, South Africa. 21 November 2016
I purchased this card for R5000 a year ago. For this price, it's a steal. Most games (except for the terribly optimised ones) run at 60fps at max settings.
Derryn, South Africa. 2 August 2016
Really decent graphics card for a really decent price. Harder to find a better one at this price range. I run BF4 on high settings and it performs well. If you buy two at this price you'd be sorted and really happy with it.
Neill, South Africa. 28 October 2016
Huge, massive and pretty good looking. Now I have to buy a bigger computer case for it as it exceeds my case length compatibility by 5mm. 5mm! Great graphics card for a great price.
11/10, will buy it again.
Wihan, South Africa. 29 November 2016
Performs excellent in all the games I play (Rust, CSGO, Dota 2, Tomb Raider, GRID 2, Paladins, DiRT3)
I will recommend getting this in SLI or Overclock it. This card overclocked will easily be as fast or even faster than the GTX 1050 TI 4GB.
emile, South Africa. 10 November 2016
Great card. Runs super quiet. Heat barely reaches 65degrees and it runs almost everything on high to ultra. Thumbs up