Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 960 OC Edition 2GB Graphics Card
Discovery Miles 26 050
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
WINDFORCE 2X Gaming Graphics
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 2GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- BASE: 1190 MHz / BOOST: 1253 MHz (1216/1279 MHz in OC Mode)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin external power connector)
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system
- GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE.
Unique Blade Fan Design
- The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
- Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level.
Ultra Durable VGA
Lower GPU Temperature
- Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
- Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
- Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
OC GURU ll
- Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- Chipset GeForce GTX 960
- Core Clock Boost:1279 / Base: 1216 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost:1253 / Base:1190 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Memory Clock 7010 MHz
- Process Technology 28 nm
- Memory Size 2 GB
- Memory Bus 128 bit
- Card Bus PCI-E 3.0
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL 4.4
- PCB Form ATX
- Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Analog max resolution 2048 x 1536
- Multi-view 4
- I/O Dual-link DVI-I x 1/DVI-D x 1/HDMI x 1/Display Port x 1
- Card size H=42mm, L=181mm, W=136mm (include bracket)
- Power requirement 400W (with one 6-pin external power connector)
- 1 x VGA card GTX 960
- 1 x Quick start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD
Zaheer, South Africa. 19 November 2016
I'm quite impressed by the performance of this graphics card. Excellent product with an excellent price
Erin, South Africa. 18 March 2016
Adrian, South Africa. 23 March 2016
With this card you really do get what you pay for.
If you're not playing at a high resolution or not playing demanding games, it gets the job done. Otherwise consider the 970.
Dain, South Africa. 31 October 2015
This card is far more compact than most other GPUs if not all, at this particular level of performance. The card has performed well thus far and the form factor and single power pin allows for easy SLI and the possibility of an ITX build. At this price point you won't find much better.
Shel, South Africa. 30 December 2015
I got this for my son for Christmas, he was having some issues with some games not running well. The card has fixed that, he can play all his games and the performance is great. Please take note that it doesn't come with a power cable and you need that to power the card.
Ross, South Africa. 12 October 2016
I have been using the card for the past 6 months and so far so good. Quiet and easy to install. Handles games like CS GO, AoE HD, WoT, and CoD on high graphics settings with ease.
Paul heskes, South Africa. 4 December 2015
Amazing performance and runs unity on very high with just 4gs of ram and quad core 2core.
Dawid, South Africa. 17 July 2016
Great card. Upgraded from a GTX 550Ti so the performance is awesome. Played Ps4 before this and 60fps vs 30fps is a game changer.