Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 960 Oc Edition 4096Mb Graphics Card
List Price R 2,799
Discovery Miles 24 250
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
WINDFORCE 2X Gaming Graphics
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- BASE: 1190 MHz / BOOST: 1253 MHz (1216/1279 MHz in OC Mode)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin external power connector)
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system
- GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE.
Unique Blade Fan Design
- The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
- Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level.
Ultra Durable VGA
Lower GPU Temperature
- Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
- Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
- Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
OC GURU ll
- Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- Chipset GeForce GTX 960
- Core Clock Boost:1279 / Base: 1216 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1253 / Base: 1190 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Memory Clock 7010 MHz
- Process Technology 28 nm
- Memory Size 4 GB
- Memory Bus 128 bit
- Card Bus PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Type GDDR5
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL 4.4
- PCB Form ATX
- Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Analog max resolution 2048 x 1536
- Multi-view 4
- I/O Dual-link DVI-I x 1/DVI-D x 1/HDMI x 1/Display Port x 1
- Card size H=42mm, L=181mm, W=136mm (include bracket)
- Power requirement 400W (with one 6-pin external power connector)
- 1 x VGA card GTX 960
- 1 x Quick start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x 6pin Connector
Pieter, South Africa. 26 October 2016
Fantastic card! It does not come with a 6-pin power cable though as the description says, luckily I had an extra one on my power supply.
JSwart, South Africa. 25 September 2016
Decent card, no issues. Good 1080p gaming experience.
Paulo, South Africa. 15 March 2016
The GTX 960 chipset, is still on of the BEST "Value for Money" cards you can get (at the moment). It performs close to the GTX 970, but is a lot cheaper. With 4GB of memory on this card, makes this an excellent 1080p gaming card, even with High resolution textures, this card can handle all the latest games on Medium/High settings, and sligtly older games at High/Ultra settings. This card it compact, and only needs one PCI-E power connector, so it's power efficient too.
Jacques, South Africa. 23 March 2016
Great card. Works great in Linux and jamming games in HD. I was not used to graphics cards being packaged without an outer plastic seal, but Takealot followed up and have put it in the description. Fear not, card is still within a nice static cover and is sealed there. Again, great card, will be good for another couple of years. No VR here though, but much better value for money than the 970.
Justin, South Africa. 27 December 2016
Great Value for Money Card... of You want somthing better you will pay double if not more than double the price... works well
Erin, South Africa. 3 April 2016
Aris, South Africa. 26 January 2017
Great Value for money
Rod, South Africa. 15 January 2016
Over priced. For the same price you can get an R9 380x 4gb. Way more powerful than this one...and it has a 256 bit mem bus unlike this one which has only a 128 bit bus.
Peter, South Africa. 6 May 2016
Great card with lots of OC features. Priced right as well.
Jurgens, South Africa. 14 December 2016
Great product, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget gaming card. Playing fallout 4 on max settings, Crysis 1,2 and 3, on high settings and frame rate is supersmooth even in high combat situations.
You won't find anything better for the same price.
Steven, South Africa. 31 December 2015
For the money, this is an incredible GPU offering performance just a tad under a GTX 970 (which is almost double the price). Every game so far, with a little tweaking, runs at 60fps 1080p on the highest settings. This is a no-brainer. One issue, it won't run any VR headsets but I don't care for that.
Brad, South Africa. 26 November 2015
Great value for money and wonderful for a 1080p HTPC/Steam Box- get the SFF 970 for a longer return on investment though.
francois, South Africa. 19 March 2017
Excellent card works grate with duel screens
Jed, South Africa. 26 October 2015
Very Good price for a high-end graphics card. Can play all the latest games on ultra graphic settings at 60 FPS.(2015/10/26)
Gareth, South Africa. 28 March 2016
Good overclocking card, +125-150mhz on core clock and havent reached max on memory clock yet but so far +310mhz and increases fps alot.
I5 4440, 8gb 1600mhz ram, 80ssd corsair drive, Z97s Msi Krait motherboard, i get stock 6180 score Firestrike 3dmark, those overclock settings shoots to 6652 and would get alot more if OC more. Runs very cool under load not more than 64c.
Will have to flash new bios to help with fan issue but not a big problem OR run Msi Aftrerburner and set fan speeds.
Good strong card