Gigabyte Z170-HD3 ATX Motherboard - Socket 1151
List Price R 2,999
Discovery Miles 26 950
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Gigabyte Z170-Hd3 Skt1151 Atx Motherboard
- Intel Z170 Express Chipset
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel USB 3.0 with USB Type-C - the world's next Universal connector
- 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe & SATA SSD support)
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
- GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel Core processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C:
- The World's Next Universal Connector
- The USB Type-C Port with USB 3.0 support is a robust and slim connector for all of your devices with reversible plug orientation.
- Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
- Thanks to the onboard TURBO B-Clock Tuning IC, GIGABYTE Motherboards enable Overclockers to have the ability to change their BCLK Frequency to a desired value of their choice. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 90MHz to 200MHz are now possible, so that overclockers are not limited to the 5% ranges of traditional straps.
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
- GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
All New GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune, Cloud Station Utilities and More...
- GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
- GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
- Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy to use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
- GIGABYTE Cloud Station is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
Next Generation SATA Express
- SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics
- Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments.
High Definition Audio Design
- The Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel high definition audio codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
- High Quality audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
- GIGABYTE motherboards feature LED lighting for the audio guard path, providing a cool, custom look to your rig. Not only does the Audio Noise Guard protect the board's sensitive analog audio components, but its LEDs can also be programed to beat at the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.
High Definition Digital Outputs
- Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
15 Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
- GIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a 15 micron thick gold plated CPU socket x , which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS (UEFI) Design
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
4K Ultra HD Support
- 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
- HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
- Intel Z170 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support
- 1 x D-Sub Port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D Port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
- The DVI-D Port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI Port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 at 24 Hz
- Realtek ALC1150 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 3 x PCI slots
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire technology
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 Ports (4 Ports on the back panel, 4 Ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports (2 Ports on the back panel, 2 Ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x USB Type-C Port on the back panel, with USB 3.0 support
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports available through the internal USB header
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
- 1 x serial Port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x USB Type-C Port, with USB 3.0 support
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 Port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Support for Windows 10/8.1/7
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 21.4cm
- 3 Year warranty
- 1 x GA-Z170-D3H Motherboard
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Sata Cable
- 1 x Back plate
- 1 x Driver CD
No reviews yet.