Gioteck PS3 VX2 Wireless Controller (Bluetooth)
List Price R 479
Discovery Miles 4 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The VX-2 Bluetooth controller for PlayStation 3 is ergonomically designed for superb comfort during gameplay. Featuring quick-fire triggers, precision D-Pad, anti-slip rubber thumbsticks and powersave mode - this wireless controller is the perfect gaming partner.
- Directional Pad: Easy access and ergonomic D-Pad to make those split second decisions easier to manage.
- Ergonomically Designed: Designed for the utmost in comfort the VX-2 has perfectly weighted handles for hours of ache free gameplay.
- Ergonomic Triggers: Ergonomic quick fire L2 & R2 Triggers, designed so your fingers never slip.
- Anti-Slip Thumbstick Grips: Concave anti-slip rubber thumbstick grips reducing slippage during intense game sessions.
- PC Compatible: Multi-compatible for use on your PC, laptop or PlayStation.
- No USB Dongle: Connecting directly to your PS3 via Bluetooth, which means there’s no additional dongle taking up one of your USB ports.
- Auto Powersave: To conserve energy the auto powersave feature shuts down your controller after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- South Africa
- PS3 VX2 Controller (Bluetooth)
Stefan, South Africa. 28 January 2016
This controller does not have an internal battery, only a slot for 2xAA batteries. Solid construction, but the markings on the right-hand buttons (X,O, triangle and square) wears quickly.
Enrico, South Africa. 27 April 2016
Note that there is no battery pack in the controller. You need to insert 2 AA batteries which can not be charged by the usb cable, it means that you will need to keep on replacing the batteries