Gioteck - VX-2 Wired Controller (PS3)
List Price R 288
Discovery Miles 1 750
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The VX-2 Wired controller for PlayStation 3 is ergonomically designed for superb comfort during gameplay.
Featuring quick-fire triggers, precision D-Pad, anti-slip rubber thumbsticks, built-in rumble & powersave mode - this controller is the perfect gaming partner for PlayStation 3 and compatible for use with a PC.
- Directional Pad: Easy access & ergonomic D-Pad to make those split second decisions easier to manage.
- Ergonomically Designed: Designed for the utmost in comfort the VX-2 has perfectly weighted handles for hours of ache free gameplay.
- Ergonomic Triggers: Ergonomic quick fire L2 & R2 Triggers, designed so your fingers never slip.
- Anti-Slip Thumbstick Grips: Concave anti-slip rubber thumbstick grips reducing slippage during intense game sessions.
- PC Compatable: Multi-compatible for use on your PC, laptop or PlayStation.
- South Africa
- Gioteck - VX-2 Wired Controller (PS3)
Werner, South Africa. 8 January 2016
For those of you who is looking for a very affordable alternative to the super expensive Sony PS3 controllers, look no further. I was expecting a flimsy, well, plainly put, poorly made generic controller, but I was pleasantly surprised by this solid made, great quality controller. Even the packaging was great and you can see that the manufacturers took great care in making this product. It really "feels" solid and it works properly. It's really up there with the original Sony controllers. The wireless controller will definitely be my next buy. I would HIGHLY recommend this controller. Why pay R600+ if you can get exactly the same thing for less than half the price?
Paulo, South Africa. 8 March 2016
Very good quality controller. Works very well with PS3. It also works on Windows PC, however, the Left & Right triggers (on PC) work as normal digital buttons, and not as analogue triggers. On the PS3 though, it works 100%. The cable is nice and long (could be longer though), and the feel of the controller is great. Best replacement for PS3 controller, and you DON'T need batteries.
Dirk, South Africa. 28 September 2016
Great controller. Feel is solid and dualshock works well. Grips are improvement on PS remotes. Buttons work perfectly, recoil on analogue joysticks are good. Cable is good length, can always be longer.
Vishav, South Africa. 21 November 2016
I know its not original sony, but it feels really cheap in your hands