Gitzo GH1382QDÂ Series 1 Centre Ball Head
Discovery Miles 45 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Gitzo GH1382QD Series 1 Center Ball Head
- GS5370SD QR Plate
- Load Capacity: 31 lb
- Max Height: 4.4"
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Arca-Type Compatible
- 360 degree Pan with Separate Pan Lock
- Friction Control
- Tungsten Disulfide Ball Coating
- Load Capacity: 31 lb (14 kg)
- Height: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Quick Release: Yes
- Bubble Level: Yes, bull's eye
- Friction Control: Yes
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Camera Mount Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
- Package Weight: 1.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.1 x 4.3 x 3.6"
The Gitzo GH1382QD Series 1 Center Ball Head is an Arca-type compatible head that is an ideal match for Traveler Series 2 and Mountaineer Series 0 and 1 tripods. It stands 4.4" high, holds up to 31 lb, and weighs 1.1 lb. The head has a separate lock for the 360 degree panning and another to control the movement of the ball. A tungsten disulfide coating on the ball helps keep the ball movement smooth and minimizes stick-slip. A screw-knob lock tightens down on the included quick-release plate and a bubble level helps you maintain straight horizons in your images. To allow for precise adjustments, a friction control dial is integrated into the large locking knob.
No reviews yet.