Global Herbs - Equiwinner Performance Patches - 0.2kg
BEIPH Bleeding headshaking Tying up
Discovery Miles 17 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
This recovery of electrolytes occurs from all exogenous fluids e.g. saliva, gastro-intestinal tract liquids, and eye liquids. It simply has not been medically recognized that conservation of electrolytes is a fundamental characteristic of the horse and human metabolism. Whenever the horse is stressed there is a tendency for electrolytes to be locked up, or inappropriately conserved. This locking up is such a fundamental protective mechanism that it is usually difficult to predict when it will occur and how it can be released.
The Equiwinner patch has a balanced package of sealed electrolytes, e.g. When the patch is placed on or near to the skin of the horse, the skin cells, at a microscopic level, recognize the electrolytes in the patch and generate electrical signals which pass to all other cells in the body. This "artificial" generation of signals is sufficient to switch off the inappropriate conservation of electrolytes throughout the body, when a fresh patch is used on different spots on the skin of the horse each day for ten days. Freeing electrolytes to work properly in this way solves a number of problems including EIPH bleeding, tying up, headshaking and non-sweating as well as ensuring full hydration and optimum performance.
- 10-day course
- Improves performance
- Clears up EIPH
- Activates body cell signalling
- No banned substances
Directions for use:
- Brush up and down a small area of coat on the body of the horse, anywhere convenient such as on top of the hindquarter, but not the head or legs. Wash and dry the area if there is coat moulting, field dirt or dander. Where coat sheen products, shampoos or oily sprays have previously been used and the coat hairs are slippery, it may be necessary to clean an area with pure alcohol or surgical spirits (not methylated spirit), or a detergent.
- Take one Equiwinner Patch and remove the covering to expose the sticky area, taking care not to dislodge the two signalling centres.
- Stick the Equiwinner Patch on the cleaned area, and press firmly.
- Leave this Patch on for approx. 24 hours, then remove and discard it.
- Immediately place another Equiwinner Patch in any different cleaned position for a further 24 hours.
- Continue to discard and put a new Equiwinner Patch in a different cleaned position each 24 hours, for a total of ten days.
- Only one patch should be used at any one time.
- Welfare - keep the horse in the shade 10am to 4pm in very hot climates.
- Horse Care
- South Africa
- Global Herbs
- Global Herbs - Equiwinner Performance Patches - 0.2kg
No reviews yet.