GoPro Smart Remote
Hero 3, 3+ & 4
Discovery Miles 14 790
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Includes the following:
- Attachment Key and Ring
- Wrist Strap
- USB Charging Cable
- Controls Camera from up to 600' Away
- Access to All Camera Settings
- Waterproof to 32'
- Record Start/Stop, Power On/Off
- HiLight Tag Button for HERO4
- Control up to 50 Camera at Once
- Built-In LCD Status Display
- Includes Key Ring and Wrist Strap
Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600' with the wearable, waterproof Smart Remote. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on or off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for faster recall during playback, editing, or sharing.
The Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the WiFi Remote. It is mountable, much like the GoPro cameras, and waterproof to 32'. The remote includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
Note: The Settings/Tag button is compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera's status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Camera: HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3
Justin, South Africa. 21 April 2016
Very handy only drawback is in bright sunlight the screen not always visible
Wayne, South Africa. 9 December 2015
Love this remote! Connected the first time and worked correctly.
Wiehahn, South Africa. 15 January 2017
Has a long battery life and makes taking photos much easier. You can control the modes of your GoPro and swith the GopPro on or off using the remote.